Why do I see the world....

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

....all in grey since a few days?

Every time when I log into SL the sky is dark and grey and that for all the time.It does not change alone like usual only when I change the daytime manually it is normal again.

I have phoenix viewer and never had this before.

Does anybody know what to do?

Help please!:matte-motes-frown:

dark1_001forum.JPGdark2_001forum.JPGdark3_001forum.JPG

Here's a thought... did you set it so that the parcel windlight setting will automatically change instead of asking you if you want to allow it? Of course this would only effect you in such a way if you're logging in to the same place every time and that option is enabled in the parcel settings.

In any case, you should ask in the Phoenix/Firestorm Viewer Support Group... they should be able to work with you to figure it out.

Good luck... Dres

its because in some parts of sl it is winter, like in real life, and the days are just cloudy and overcast..wait one or two days, it will clear up ! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Edit...actually, one day i had a play with some settings, and i turned the sea water red, but that was only on my computer, i reset it  it and it was normal again..

I also think pictures one and two (the castle and the beach) are quite lovely, really.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.