Is there other ways to get L

Lizzy Swallowtail

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Sorry.  SL is more than fair. It is loaded with freebies, you don't need a place to live, and you can participate in everything from live music to role play games without spending a penny.  If you can't afford to import a few dollars instead of spending them on coffee and a donut, you can still enjoy a lot of what SL has to offer.

• Like 1

with so many things available for absolutely nothing i don't see what is unfair over the last few days i've acquired some fab clothes and shoes on the marketplace with out spending a single L$ the stuff was so good i'd have happily paid for it. with the value SL provides me i don't mind converting a few quid in to L$ when i can afford to but i also occasionally use some of the many available tools in SL that pay out money such as meetro bletaverse cones xploders etc these don't require you to have a job 

• Like 1

Not only does LL offer free items, but many inworld creators put freebies out for anyone.  Sure, you may have to look around for quality freebies but you may find some.  You may also find yourself in a place where you see something you like and you want it but it costs L$.  Then, your only options are to buy L$ or find employment in SL.  Many jobs do not 'pay' much and you will have to work hard but that would be your choice.

Good luck!

i recently dropped a gift on my group members. it proved to be a very popular gift and people joined the group exclusively to get the gift. on a group that has open enrollment and is free to join i was still told from people who for some reason weren't able to find the gift that it was unfair that they couldn't get it.

:smileyindifferent:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.