Wanky arm and head movements

Aurelia Lionheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To test that the animations have high priority, when in the AO shop you get your AO from, before buying... while standing on the testing poseball to sample the animations... click something that's out there at an odd angle, or start typing into chat - and see what happens. If the AO keeps playing its animation - good to go. If not, don't buy that one UNLESS it has a specific animation it plays on typing.

• 4 months later...

Go to Advanced Menu, then Debug Settings, search for Show Selection Beam, it stands on True, put it on falsch now, then you get rid of the beam. The movement of the arm I have not found yet. Then search for Pitch from Mouse Position. This is the vertical range over which avatars head is moving up and down. The value is 90.000, set it on 1.000. Search for Yaw from mouse position. This is the horizontal range over which the avatars head is moving, to the left and the right. Value is here also 90.000, set it on 5.000. So, no movements of the head, no beam anymore and as I said I still have to find it for the arm movement. I wish you all a very nice Christmas and a Happy New-Year:)

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.