Opening a box full of magic spells

daivedo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I found the box by adding it to the HUD(I have no idea what this means) it can go to any part of the screen, but The box isn't act ing like a prime, so I can't just go walk up to it. My understanding is that inside the box is all the magic spells I bought, but I have no way to open it, what should I do next?

Great, Daivedo!

Sorry for the late respond but I assumed you already know what 'Rez on the Ground' means. As a general rule ALL Boxed Items will be found in your Object Folder and it must be Drag and Drop to the ground before you 'Left Click Open' or 'Right Click Open' on it.

Opened Boxes will automatically goes into a Folder named with the Item you bought. If you expand it, you will see a few items in it and one of them will be the item that you want to use. Normally for magic spells you just need to right click and 'Wear'.

If you double clicked on anything that is not previously defaulted by the creator it will be attached to your hand. It used to be on the avatar's head but that was changed already. Just right click and detached on the item and if you can't just go to your inventory and detached it from there.

Also, please don't hesitate asking anyone around you in-world. You will find help quicker.. there will always be someone who is willing to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this thread was about and amazing box opening animation, one where the forces of magic would be surging out of the box and the animation was needed to make the avatar react to this great power.....instead it was about a new guy with a box on his head :D very funny, BUT...that animation might be really fun. I wanted to make a gaint packaging opening script and animation sequence. Sort of take a crow bar and break open the shipiing crate. Also like 3- 4 other ideas, I might still do this one day...what the heck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.