What are currently the most thriving areas in SL ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if they are, but I believe some people in the region Gibson may be renting out land, and they're near some pretty active hubs, but you would have to speak to Doc Highwater for more information, if you're lucky enough to catch him.

I myself haven't been to gibson lately, so I'm not sure what they're doing, but I'm sure Doc can fill you in, if not, then try the region: Rasta Tai, by contacting Taisha Lemon, as that is where I am currently located and there is quite a lot of activity here, as they recently introduced a club and such, however it is mostly a homosexual community for females, which is why it wouldn't be my first choice to introduce people to, just incase they're not interested in that kind of area.

You say 'commercial'.  If you are not averse to renting space in a mall with a club, you could try Ambrosia Dance Club sim.  It is a high-traffic sim with many shops and a club staffed with DJs 24/7 to help draw in traffic.  The club is one of the longest running in SL

AmyNevilly wrote:

The Business Park sim has maybe 1,000 uniques a day due to hosting the Gold Hunt, SecondAds, Jobsfox and the very popular VOX club. There are commercial plots for rent there.

Worth a look 

your traffic isnt anywhere near 1000 a day unique visits, most of your traffic comes from camping.

i believe you are self serving and taking advantage of this forum.

ETA. i may be sounding a little harsh but you may not know the way traffic is counted, your SLURL showed 1664 traffic,

on my land its 784 and thats just my partner and i.

and im sure not getting 500 a day unique visits, the security takes care of that.

The only worthwhile traffic is what you create yourself I think. If you're not sure how to do this then visit places inworld like Virtual Attire and Grumble. They get lots of real people at their shops. They give alot of stuff away but they also sell a lot. They also make a lot of new stuff constantly as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.