Sign in to follow this  
Mykey177

How do I find out Where my money is as I sold 35,000 lindens and haven't received a cent...

Question

How long ago did you 'sell' L$?  The tier is levied monthly so you even if you abandon the land you may still need to pay tier for the month.  Sort out your tier date and then you will know if you owe L$.

4 answers to this question

How long ago did you 'sell' L$?  The tier is levied monthly so you even if you abandon the land you may still need to pay tier for the month.  Sort out your tier date and then you will know if you owe L$.

If you sold your L$ then the proceeds should be in your $$ balance.  Then you have to make a credit transfer through PayPal to get the dollars out of your account.  That credit transfer can take up to 5 business days.  See >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107#Section_.3

Did you process the credit?  Once your sell request is comleted, you need to go to the Linden Exchange/manage/process on your dashboard.  This is where you tell LL where to send the credit.  Once you process the amount it takes 3-7 days for completion