bad idea or good?

Lunastarwind Aichi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

This is not really a topic for Q&A - it's more of a discussion topic for one of the forums. Apart from that, there seem to be some misconceptions. There is no such viewer or tool - at least no running one I know. The third party viewers are all clients that have to be installed - not web based as proposed by the OP. There used to be ajaxlife.net - but I think it's no longer maintained.

And the availability of the possibilty to send a resident an IM though a webinterface wouldn't yield SL anything like FB, Yahoo or MSN. I quite often have conversations via e-mail with friends or customers who are on at different times as I am - they IM me, I get an email, I mail back and they get an IM - the thing is: They have to initiate the conversation. You can't (or only under certain circumstances). No additional personal information required.

• Like 2

LL doesn't have anything web based at the moment though there have been plans for a web based viewer and LL even got some users to try it out prior to that there was a third party text based web browser viewer called Ajaxlife but this viewer hasn't existed since LL bought in their tpv policy from what i remember it had been blocked from accessing the grid a few times by LL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.