I lost my magic box

Edward Canningham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Sometimes SL balks at rezzing things for no apparent reason.  It could just be that the sim is having a bad day, needs a restart, and will be better another time.  If you are the sim owner or have a manager role, try restarting the sim to see if it helps.

Also, are you allowed to rez things on the new sim/parcel?  Despite being in SL for 4+ years, I still sometimes try to rez things where I'm not supposed to, so I had to ask.

ETA:  Ooo!  I somehow glossed over the "get my box back" part.  Back? If it didn't rez, then you still have it in your inventory. 

If you took up your magic box, it seem like you should have it in your inventory. I have moved often and the box is always COPY. So you should be able to rez another one from your inventory. I can't forsee any reason why this wouldn't be possible so take  a look. I suspect you have a copy somewhere.

If your DRAGGED your box as in "moving" and it disappeared, that is  the first mention of this phenomenon that I have seen. Hopefully it is just hanging out in your inventory.

Be sure and resync on the marketplace website after you put down your copy of your magic box.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.