liden paid to another

SuggarPlum24

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I paid L300 to buy menbership and now she denies getting lindens.  I tried to log here and could not till I changed password and after I got new passyword  my linden transactions prior do not show SO I went back and made 2 ayments of 1L       made a screenshot to show her     then she told me I was  now ejected from her sim.    I asked that she return my 2L and she did not then told me to refer to the friend who took me there to her sim ?   why?  who knows      so strange  tryig to reporthere and not findingwhere to do that. 

12 answers to this question

Since it's a resident to resident dispute, LL won't get involved.  Even so, there's nothing really to report.  You gave her 2L and she's under no obligation to give them back.  She's also within her rights to not allow you onto her land.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Since it's a resident to resident dispute, LL won't get involved.  Even so, there's nothing really to report.  You gave her 2L and she's under no obligation to give them back.  She's also within her rights to not allow you onto her land.

•  
  • New Resident
Posted 13 hours agoapparently  you didnt read what I wrote as I lost 300L

I paid L300 to buy membership and now she denies getting lindens.  I tried to log here and could not till I changed password and after I got new passyword  my linden transactions prior do not show SO I went back and made 2 payments of 1L       made a screenshot to show her     then she told me I was  now ejected from her sim.    I asked that she return my 2L and she did not then told me to refer to the friend who took me there to her sim ?   why?  who knows      so strange  trying to report here and not finding where to do that.   screenshot was done to show her where the money went

10 hours ago, SuggarPlum24 said:
  •   my linden transactions prior do not show SO...

SO ... i get to believe the other that the payment indeed didn't get through

and that's nobody's fault, that can happen. But if you don't have that specific payment info in your account, your proof you díd pay is missing.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

What was the point of making two payments of L$1? I don't understand what you thought that was going to prove. They have nothing to do with your L$300.

dont understand that you cannot read  AL STATED  CLEARLY and now repeated a  few times       now I am done responding to this banter

1 hour ago, SuggarPlum24 said:

dont understand that you cannot read  AL STATED  CLEARLY and now repeated a  few times       now I am done responding to this banter

If your Ls transaction page does not show that you paid the other person 300L than she did not receive 300L.  It's that simple.  That it DOES show you paying her 1L twice is irrelevant.

Clear enough?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

If your Ls transaction page does not show that you paid the other person 300L than she did not receive 300L.  It's that simple.  That it DOES show you paying her 1L twice is irrelevant.

Clear enough?

had trouble for over a week logging into sl.com with a two year old acct! then when I did it had no past history showing pre new password AND THAT IS WHY I MADE 2 MORE TRANSACTIONS TO HER ACCOUNT AND SHOWED HER SCREENSHOT OF SAID TRANSATIONS MADE FROM HER SIM TO HER!!    so,   wondering if english is your first launguage? and what about reading and comprehension?   just wondering

13 minutes ago, SuggarPlum24 said:

had trouble for over a week logging into sl.com with a two year old acct! then when I did it had no past history showing pre new password AND THAT IS WHY I MADE 2 MORE TRANSACTIONS TO HER ACCOUNT AND SHOWED HER SCREENSHOT OF SAID TRANSATIONS MADE FROM HER SIM TO HER!!    so,   wondering if english is your first launguage? and what about reading and comprehension?   just wondering

When you do not have a payment  registered to that other person on your account  ; your payment didn't go through... there's no language confusement at all but you don't believe what is said by the others. While it's simply that what happened.
You have no proof for the 300. A password change doesn't suddenly make a different account overview.

And  if al this noise is about two 1L$ payments... take a deep breath and move on.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SuggarPlum24 said:

History is only stored for 30 days as I've previously mentioned unless you are a premium member.  If the 2 1L transactions showed up but not the 300L transaction than either 1) it didn't go through or 2) it was older than 30 days.  

English is indeed my first language.  Is it yours?  

21 minutes ago, SuggarPlum24 said:

wll still you dont read!!!!  sorry you have n o  comprehesion for the english launguage

Can you show me the 300L transaction?  No?  Why?  Because it didn't happen OR it's older than 30 days.  Can you show me ANY transaction within the time frame of when you say you paid her the 300L?  No?    As mentioned already, changing a password will not affect your transaction history.   My name change had no effect on my transaction history.  

My comprehension is just fine.  I think we're done here.

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.