Back from hiatus and would love to find some friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Title says it all. I had to take a hiatus to fight cancer and now I am officially cancer free I am back. It took me a minute to get used to all the changes but I did. I would love to find people to hang out with and chat with.. I am into gaming, anime, books, gardening, cooking, buying clothing, puzzles and photography... to name a few... Not sure if this is going to turn people away but I am neurodivergent and I am a goofy odd ball. I love humor and I love keeping things light hearted. I do enjoy deep topics too.. I guess I rambled long enough lol thank you for your time. I TDLR.. Id like to meet people to chill and hang out with.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Sephina Frostbite said:

Everyone knows cats are absolutely normalĀ šŸ¤£

The ones I have known must have been exceptions, maybe odd people attract odd cats. I am interested in some of the things on your list. I will look you up when I get back in world.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

The ones I have known must have been exceptions, maybe odd people attract odd cats. I am interested in some of the things on your list. I will look you up when I get back in world.

Awesome!! And I think most cats I've met have been wonderfully weird.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 11:05 AM, Sephina Frostbite said:

Title says it all. I had to take a hiatus to fight cancer and now I am officially cancer free I am back. It took me a minute to get used to all the changes but I did. I would love to find people to hang out with and chat with.. I am into gaming, anime, books, gardening, cooking, buying clothing, puzzles and photography... to name a few... Not sure if this is going to turn people away but I am neurodivergent and I am a goofy odd ball. I love humor and I love keeping things light hearted. I do enjoy deep topics too.. I guess I rambled long enough lol thank you for your time. I TDLR.. Id like to meet people to chill and hang out with.

Welcome home, glad you could be here!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.