Is Caspervend shops squiffy for everyone or just me?

Posted (edited)

A few days ago a purchase I made in world did not deliver & no I did not tp away.  After a few minutes I clicked the redelivery kiosk and the item was there so I hit redeliver and it showed up immediately.

Today tho, I've made a purchase in world & I'm watching the transaction status on the webpage and it's been stuck at "deliver copy #1 in progress" for 13 minutes now.  

I can see my payment info there, and also on the SL transaction page.  

I go to the redelivery kiosk and nothing is there.  

I've gone ahead and sent a NC and IM w/ the transaction info to the shop owner.

But is this happening to everyone, or am I just lucky?

Edit- about 25 minutes after I bought it- standing there getting ready to tp out someone showed up & must have bought a copy of the item too- cause it delivered as I saw their sparkly selection beam aimed at the vendor.  Weird.  

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
update.
  • Like 1

I've had it happen before though was a few months ago. It was a Sat Sale item and even after 30 minutes the item didn't arrive. I sent a NC to the store owner and it took a week to get the item though I could see from the group profile the Creator had come inworld days before that.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Edit- about 25 minutes after I bought it- standing there getting ready to tp out someone showed up & must have bought a copy of the item too- cause it delivered as I saw their sparkly selection beam aimed at the vendor.  Weird.  

Yah in the incident I mentioned, others where clicking the sales board and receiving their item fairly quick but not me. That had me wondering too but was glad I had the "receipt".

• Like 1

It happens to me .. pretty frequently, by that I mean a couple times a month?  I don't bother to send any notes now.. it would just get me frustrated. I do like the redelivery option at stores in general so for me it's a trade off. I'd rather they use it even if it sometimes seems to need a swift kick to work.

If I don't get it that day I give myself a reminder to check the next time I come in. 

• Like 1