bought at auction government moderate land with websearch included to be giving hiring staff advertisement but after placing it in classfield and paying 50L I cant find it in websearch. Whats wrong ?

BobMiddleTalllon

bought at auction government moderate land with websearch included to be giving hiring staff advertisement but after placing it in classfield and paying 50L I cant find it in websearch. Whats wrong ....plus 30L weekly for the place included in search.  What should I do so that any my advertisement has been appearing in websearch. I hope to get to this my second topic the same helpful advice like I got to my 1st topic from 3 expert citizen of SL Rowan AmorePersephone Emerald ,  Zalificent Corvinus  

Edited by BobMiddleTalllon

Posted (edited)

my hiring staff advertisement is not advertisement with a word "BobMiddleTallon" .......my advertisement was more of just that one word name and that one word name wasnt mentioned in the advertisement ......where in I must place my advertisement of more than just that one word name , so it appears in websearch (1st tab) of FireStorm Search .......Almost all people dont search in classifield search tab but in websearch tab

googled that and it appears many people like me after buying moderate or adult land with search box enabled for checking it , buying with certainty that they at last can be giving advertisement and starting businesses , meet another hindrance which is no found the way to be placing advertisements ....Thats why probably SL is losing numbers of buyers and users

understood ...looks there is no way to give advertisement directly but probably through mediator ...maKES NO SENSE IN BUYING MEMBERSHIP 3rd month....SOMETHING plays against SL government profits  and against expectations of account owners for its personal temporary gains

• Confused 1

There are at least 10 pages in the classified section about hiring staff in search from the Linden Lab Viewer.

If you are not on the first page, you might up the payment a bit or change viewer to find out where your ad stands.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

thank You for reply Sid Nagy ! looks its my fault that SL experts cant understand that I am willing give advertisement again but place it in right section which I havent found except classified. Place it again in right said by You place which I might have overlooked and after that see my advertisement appears in 1st tab of Firestorm viewer search , 1st tab which is named websearch

• Like 1

There's a drop down box where you choose Catagory...then choose Employment

Category Select a specific category. By default, the Classifieds  tab in Search window shows all categories, but you can use a dropdown to narrow it down to one of the selections shown here.

203e3e53da01e3a4608e95ea7384c37d.thumb.png.394f33e2132897faf28df6c2013c3d4f.png

understood ...I really like you said was with due payment time 1day later (it was 25) and I having got no warning accidentally found that and paid few hours later of the time ...that might be issue....but I guess it can be solved today already as it was just few hours overdue .....and why sum 50L was taken instead of 30 (though like trifle matters not)

no......its search tab ...not giving classified ads on employment ....and even in the specified search I cant find my advertisement which is fixed in classified trap........ looks its my fault that SL experts cant understand that I am willing give advertisement again but place it in right section which I havent found except classified. Place it again in right said by You place which I might have overlooked and after that see my advertisement appears in 1st tab of Firestorm viewer search , 1st tab which is named websearch

When I search your name in Websearch, it shows the land you've paid 30L to.show in search and at the bottom, it also.says Related Classifieds and the slurl to your land.  I'm not really sure anyone understands what you are expecting to happen.

Maybe reading this Knowledge base article will help you.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

1) where I must place my advertisement about hiring people , so people who need job in sl could see my advertisement with entering key words like "wanted" (my advertisement contains word "wanted" among other words) in the bar of the 1st tab of Firestorm viewer search , 1st tab which is named websearch  ? If you do understand written in 1)  then just explain where in I should put my adverticement

What type of employment?  Wanted doesn't tell anyone anything.  Did you miss my post saying classifieds are a waste of money?  

Anyway, your ad is on the first page of classifieds.  It doesn't even have a title.  Just your SLurl.  The first page of web search in Firestorm is the same search as the LL viewer and the SL website.  That would include EVERYTHING with WANTED.  People, places, events, etc.  

If you want your parcel to appear in "web search", you still need to check this:

search.png.42b0e3335fd3df6e2a60d7d61898c28e.png

But just "appearing" doesn't mean much. You need to rank. Be high enough in the Google results (you did say "web search") that most people see you.

The more SOE-friendly the  parcel name, and more relevant terms like "job", "hiring" "help wanted" etc in your parcel description, the higher you will rank in "web search" for second life jobs.

Things that will also generally increase your ranking in "web search" include:

-MP listings linking it by slurl (you'd need to put some sort of store there to go this route, of course), and

-your own well made, relevant site, linking it by slurl, and

-you getting enough visitors and staying open long enough for slurl links to your parcel showing up in blogs, social media, etc organically.

Good luck and have fun.

Edited by Diablo Lioncourt

Posted (edited)

that box was and is checked ...otherwise it would not appear in search but in non wanted tab classified ....thank you Rowan and Diablo for your time ...You cant know everything but about land. Respectfully Randy

• Haha 1