Mesh Ears?

Myth Valeska

The ones from Swallow are awesome. I have the regular gauged, XL gauged, and the dropped.  Tons of places make earrings for them, too.  Andore is another store that does mesh ears.  The newer mesh ears are also BOM.  Swallow does universal layers for a.lot of the major skin brands.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/43649

I wear Andore. Their newest line is the miHD (and the MAX addon) set that was available for a mega discount for group members at one point in time. The MAX addon group discount sale for 1L just ended yesterday, but you can see if they're still available at the shop. Shopping for piercing sets for them can be a little tricky, though, as the naming conventions are easily confused with Leltuka's base ears, but Andore does sell quite a lot of things for them. Other stores do, as well. The ears come in human/human gauge, pixie/pixie gauge, and elf/elf gauge.

Another con - their demos cost 1L, but you absolutely need to demo, as some of their older sets come with the ears, some of the newer ones only come with the piercings but were designed for the older L.E.X. set (which should work with miHD, but I haven't tried yet), and some are for Lel heads vs. their own. 

Another choice is Pumec's old mesh ears, available here as a fatpack - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PUMEC-Mesh-Ears-42-IN-1-SUPER-FATPACK/24325461 With those, you'll get mostly human and a few pixie.

The con with Pumec is their earrings/piercings are "baked in," meaning you won't be able to remove/swap them. You'd swap the entire ear instead. Not terrible unless you really don't feel like color matching and positioning numerous pairs of ears. I still wear them from time to time.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added Stuffs

17 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

I've been looking for good evoX head fitting elf ears for some time. The ones that come with Lelutka are just too small.

I want this:

a9a9ecf3306405abf627f6f1a6cecebd.png

But I get only a little more than this:

9dabaaad87092096ae55c73977796139.jpg

Ummmm, similar ears exist, but mostly attached to a mesh head. There are some separates, though.

Group gift from Aii (not sure if still available as a group gift - take a peek at their mainstore) - updated for Evo X.

Group Gift! VIP & Standard. BOM Bento Ears

Separate drow ears that were available at the Christmas round of We Love Roleplay. Check in-store to see if they're still available.

image.png.d9f2bf4a60a1c3ca756d542366d5dd3d.png

The above is a spinoff of these, which come with their elf head:

Azure Head@ WLRP!

None of those are suuuuper long, but they're longer than what's included with other heads.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Fixing Stuffs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ze Helix said:

I have two sets of ear deformers made to work with Lelutka ears, both come with options to make the super long eared elf look.

Void, for 1$L  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Elf-Ear-Deformers/25319526

Elf%20Ear%20Deformers%20mp%20ad.jpg?1697

That deformer got me exactly the look that was in my head. And because it's a deformer I can still use the Lelutka elf ears that came with my head so there's no seam.

image.thumb.png.db155162c289325a535e07a9cadbf53d.pngimage.thumb.png.211557850468d6c825e8c7234146eb5f.png

Most of the hair I own covers the ear join fully or partly making the seam area only obvious when looking for it - so there I am without the hair on to show how the results up close.

This is actually one of the smaller sizes in the deformer kit. It goes from size 0 to 3, and this is number 1 in the 'up+' - meaning angled upwards. It has angles of down, middle, up, and up+.

• Like 1