Forum formatting reduced in General Discussion Forum

Yesterday I suddenly found that the range of formatting tools had become reduced in the General Discussion Forum.  I like to change the font and size in order to make it easier for me to see what I've typed clearly.  I haven't tried other places and I notice that the formatting is as usual here, so is there a reason for the change?

I saw you posted this earlier. Were you trying to change the size of an existing quote while reading it? (If so, I did not know that was an option.)

Help us understand!

It is working now on my PC, while composing this post.

It also let me change the size of your quote below:

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Yesterday I suddenly found that the range of formatting tools had become reduced in the General Discussion Forum.  I like to change the font and size in order to make it easier for me to see what I've typed clearly.  I haven't tried other places and I notice that the formatting is as usual here, so is there a reason for the change?

Unfortunately though, from my Phone I don't get the same options (never did as far as I know); I have to select some text then can only choose "Format.." then bold/italic/underline.  The Phone / mobile site just doesn't give the same options (for me at least), for font management as in the toolbar on the normal website:

image.thumb.png.5d481a70471d53e958b4f9df067571d9.png

• Like 1

When I write in a comment in the GD forum I get the standard Arial font but am unable to change the font or its size.  The same thing applies if I try to alter existing text I've written in the standard format.  I can do it in this forum as the options are available.

How is the GD forum for you?  Do you still have all the options that you do here?

12 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

There are several missing between the first image and the second.

Sorry, I only saw the second. 

So it's different between some Forums? That's weird! Possibly a good one for the "Forums Feedback" Sub-form (if we thought LL read those) 🙂

Also, which web browser do you use? I am using Chrome.

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sorry, I only saw the second. 

So it's different between some Forums? That's weird! Possibly a good one for the "Forums Feedback" Sub-form (if we thought LL read those) 🙂

Also, which web browser do you use? I am using Chrome.

Ah, I think I might have posted in the wrong forum.  I did look for something suitable and landed on this one.  :D

I'm using Firefox.

• Like 1