AI in SL?

I just learned that you can tell Pi to answer your questions in the persona of a historical figure or a contemporary famous person. like Aristotle or George Washington. We already have things like Storytellers...NPCs with information to share. How about various famous individuals who answer general questions? Santa Clause? Steve Jobs? Queen Elizabeth? Satan?image.jpeg.106c260295cc8901af7e07ee068d6e35.jpeg

• Sad 1

Possible.

There are complications. What people can do and how they use A.I. and for what purpose is still being worked out.

Using a living actor's voice... there is a problem.

And what did Aristotle actually sound like? Did he speak the way he wrote? And who owns the simulation? How are the computers generating the answer paid for?

But we do have A.I. in SL now. Out dancing at Ministry of Trance I saw they had an A.I. DJ and sound track. Stone Johnson (musichero) is creating interactive sex... dolls.... workers... using A.I. And others are exploring use of A.I. in SL.

• Like 2

Castaway Cove | Second Life Destinations

Embark on a mysterious journey at Castaway Cove in Darcy's Clubhouse, where enigmatic bots guard the secrets of an ancient island. Each character, a keeper of tales and whispers, invites you into a world of hidden treasures and lost stories. Instant Message them to start a conversation.

• Like 1