Can not remove bom layer once applied

benitoh

like the title says, when i put on a layer, it applies but it does not highlight in my inventory so i can not remove it.

anyone got a clue how to fix this i have to relog every time i want to remove a layer.

i tried re installing firestorm but it didn't fix... it works on the official viewer but not on firestorm and i really want to keep using firestorm

https://prnt.sc/Pvkg5ard1xuw

Edited by benitoh
  • Like 1

well, Google AI suggests...

Here are some things you can try if your layer is applying but not highlighting in your inventory in Firestorm: Delete your inventory cache, Replace the outfit, Check Current Outfit folder, Delete any links showing as not worn, and Relog

been having the same problem. i can only remove items after i relog. because when i add them theyre not highlighted in inventory and in my current outfit if i click the minus or take off option they do not come off until i relog. i think deleting inventory cache makes things worse if you do it often right?

28 minutes ago, AriaMoonlit said:

been having the same problem. i can only remove items after i relog. because when i add them theyre not highlighted in inventory and in my current outfit if i click the minus or take off option they do not come off until i relog. i think deleting inventory cache makes things worse if you do it often right?

Whenever I find that my inventory hasn't loaded completely, which often causes this problem.of not being able to remove something, clearing ONLY inventory cache solves.the.problem.   it won't make anything worse but it may take a few minutes for your inventory to completely load.  I usually log into a quiet place under the sea somewhere to let it repopulate.