Is there anywhere on SL that's like Gooseberry to live?

So anyone who's knows of gooseberry knows what happened to it but if not to put it simple its gone, it's been gone for a bit now and me and my sister have been searching high and low for a place to stay with active staff and a active neighborhood that doesn't feel like an abandoned map with the same aesthetic (doesn't have to be exact but at least homey feeling ya kno?). We already know about Briarwood, Bayview, Luxe, and Cedar creek. Please drop some recommendation! We plan on leaving the place we're staying at before its time to pay the next rent fee.

Once gooseberry left it was/is hard to find a place that isn't Linden hungry charging 1900L for just 300 Prims in a 3 story home, that was a legit price we saw looking around. It's also really hard to find a place were staff will actually get back to you, gooseberry was perfect and still very much missed! I'm rambling atp but you get it, please help a girl out <3

10 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Monde Perdu/241/230/3754

She has some wonderfully landscaped homes for rent.

ETA...the one I looked at was 790L for 300 LI.  Not bad since the house and landscaping is already done for you.

Thank you so much for the recommend this place it's very cute! Me and my sister will be taking a look at it tomorrow afternoon ❤️

9 hours ago, Count Burks said:

I did IM you in world Fawna with a Landmark and some information. You can IM me in world when you would like to speak more ok.

Count Burks

When i log back in i'll make sure to check the message! Thank you sm!

35 minutes ago, TheMainOtaku said:

When i log back in i'll make sure to check the message! Thank you sm!

Look up ThaPlug, they have six sims all done out nicely with houses, apartments etc to rent. Its basically a giant city / urban landscape community where people live.

Edited by ItHadToComeToThis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hadn't heard of Gooseberry. Is this some kind of RP community where you RP families, town life etc? Or are you just looking for a house in a nice area whether or not you know the neigthbours? Those prices do seem insane unless that covers a lot of activities and RP stuff.

33 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I hadn't heard of Gooseberry. Is this some kind of RP community where you RP families, town life etc? Or are you just looking for a house in a nice area whether or not you know the neigthbours? Those prices do seem insane unless that covers a lot of activities and RP stuff.

It was just a regular neighborhood, it was a RP place or maybe it wasn't? i never RP nor did i ever see anyone else honestly most people if they did RP was with the families they live with. The option was there at the front desk saying RP is welcomed. She had concerts occasionally and as time went on she had MYSTORY added for farming. We're looking for a place on land with just a cute neighborhood that has people actually living there! We just like seeing people on the map, makes ya feel less alone ya kno? idk if this makes sense.

Here was the website to show a lil about it n tells you about it: https://www.gooseberryestates.com/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

Look up ThaPlug, they have six sims all done out nicely with houses, apartments etc to rent. Its basically a giant city / urban landscape community where people live.

I saw this place mentioned on another forum outside of here, me and my sister will def take this place into thought n visit it today. ❤️