Just in Case - Inventory Hoarding

It really is helping now to be able to take a snapshot of the object and insert it into properties for the item. Some you can put cursor over it and it shows picture. That’s going to be a game changer for me. Not sure when they added that feature but it’s pretty great!  

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 1

I spent a non-zero amount of time fussing with my inventory this weekend.

Two years ago, I moved to Legacy and created a parent folder "Legacy OK" to put stuff I got that was, well, Legacy OK. This weekend, I decided to merge what was essentially my "old" Lara 5.3 items. I quickly regretted this decision.

Long term, I want to move off Legacy. I did spend even more time fussing with my Legacy shape to get it, well, more like Lara. At one point I was "Oh, for fudge sake, just go back to 5.3" which is what yielded the great merge, which ended up being a great unmerge.

I went back to a "Legacy" folder under the idea that even if I use 5.3, all the clothes in there are newer. A lot of that 5.3 folder is stuff that's a decade old. I doubt I'll trash it, though. I'll probably rename the Legacy Folder to something like "Newer Clothes"

I am half tempted to create another parent folder for LaraX with at least links to clothes I can wear on LaraX.

The other big project is sorting through all the crap that's in the root folder where unpackers dump stuff I've long forgotten about.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2024 at 8:51 PM, Clem Marques said:

Some of us never do it... 😭

trash.jpg.3a23d67e59864adf78acd3ecf407f56c.jpg

This is really bad. Need to fix that inventory and get rid of old junk and demos.

Not that bad... I'm at about 95k right now. I would lose about 5k or so* if I dumped some demos. I've been on board for nearly three years so I think I'm doing OK. My #1 alt has about 45k, 2nd has just a little over 10k, and the 2 male alts barely clock in at 5-6k.

I do clean up a bit once a month, so the 95k figure could be a lot worse! Not the best organizer, but keeping the number under 100k so far hasn't been too difficult for me to deal with.

*Not sure if this is accurate, there is one way to find out... 😏 🧹

• Like 1