Sort by Least Available

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

24 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I think the treehouses are both brilliant and fantastic. I upped an alt to premium to get one and kept it for a few months. But my brain goes tilt in the beautiful but visually very busy fantasy lands. I find myself feeling fatigued if I stay there very long. Maybe there is just too much pretty stuff to look at... idk.. but I dont do well staying in fantasyland for more than very short periods of time.

Faniserria is so incredibly beautiful and the treehouses are a favorite house of mine...  I wish my "brain" would let me stay there longer.

I wonder how PBR will affect Fantasseria? 

For me, the giant mushrooms are too imposing, the house exterior textures are too boring, and I'm not fond of the blue tint in the grass & trees. It's all too busy for me, but I'm happy in my Victorian, so I wouldn't move anyway, even with the wonderful treehouse options.

Btw, LL needs to update the info on the Linden Home pages. There's no mention of the treehouses for the Fantasy Homes.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2024 at 12:35 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

Btw, LL needs to update the info on the Linden Home pages. There's no mention of the treehouses for the Fantasy Homes.

Maybe there are hobbit homes on the way and they'll update when those are released?

• Like 2

On 2/19/2024 at 2:05 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

While converting some Chalet parcels to 2048 m would reduce the availability number, I think it is a huge assumption that it would have any impact on desirability for that theme.  For the sake of discussion, let's assume that it would. 

IMHO the problem with the Chalet theme is that the houses are to big and so the LI allowance isn't really sufficient to decorate it detailed enough according to the standards of today.
So offering 2048 plots in the Chalet theme could work wonders.
If I were on the job, I simply would test it with a few regions and see what happens.
And if it attracts enough people, I would start swapping empty chalet sims with new mixed sims (2048m and 1024m parcel sizes)

Edited by Sid Nagy
Hey it is Saturday: my edit hobby day. 🍺
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

IMHO the problem with the Chalet theme is that the houses are to big and so the LI allowance isn't really sufficient to decorate it detailed enough according to the standards of today.

I once rolled two chalets next door to each other and it was great. I left one house unfurnished and used its prims for the garden of the other one. Sadly this was a very short-term arrangement as I needed to downgrade one of the alts, but having a driveway complete with car was quite the luxury while it lasted.

So a double-primmed 1024 would work better for me than a 2048, though I realise that's even less likely to happen.

• Like 4

I noticed this morning that the number of available parcels for Log Homes has dropped by 200. Chalets and Fantasy homes have both dropped by about 300. I doubt we suddenly had such a big influx in users taking these homes, so I think the LDPW must've taken some parcels out of the availability pool. If they only did this to lower the visible number of empty homes, this allow should make these themes seem more desirable. Perhaps they're also updating these themes in some way? 🤔 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I noticed this morning that the number of available parcels for Log Homes has dropped by 200. Chalets and Fantasy homes have both dropped by about 300. I doubt we suddenly had such a big influx in users taking these homes, so I think the LDPW must've taken some parcels out of the availability pool. If they only did this to lower the visible number of empty homes, this allow should make these themes seem more desirable. Perhaps they're also updating these themes in some way? 🤔 

It's Tuesday, restart day. Maybe some of the regions were down and that affected the count?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.