This might be in the wrong forum but anyone else client..

Subscribedd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Giving them difficulties? At first whenever i put BOM, it wouldnt highly in bold in my inventory but appeared in my ''wearing'' section.

Now I can't wear 2 alphas? I'm wearing the eye alpha applier for ebody, and I'm wearing gaia jeans that require a alpha. I can manually do it in ebody hud, but thats putting a bandaid on the issue.

I have cleared cache, and I had even updated firestorm to the recent client i had missed earlier in the month. 

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Are you using "add" when using the alphas? If you use "wear" it will only let you use one. Be sure you're selecting "add" to wear the alphas.

This is true, I totally forgot it does this. Wearing something when that "wear slot" or whatever is occupied will bump off whatever's worn there and replace it.

Edited by PheebyKatz

I do not know if the official viewer has this, but in Firestorm there is a setting for the inventory:

• Add clothes on double click
  • Add objects on double click

You can double click anything in your inventory, and it is added, not worn. You find this under the 'gear' icon when you open your inventory.

This is very practical. I do not have to worry about clicking wrong and use 'wear' by accident anymore.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Hard to imagine but are you wearing more than 60 layers?  

Max. # of clothing layers - 60 including alpha, tattoo, shoe base, physics, socks, gloves, undershirt, underpants, shirt, pants, jacket, skirt

No ma'am. :c

39 minutes ago, Subscribedd said:

No ma'am. :c

I actually had this happen today.  I was demoing a skin/tattoo layer on my face.  It showed up on my face but didn't show as worn/bolded in my main inventory.  It did, however, show as worn in my Worn tab after a few seconds yet still didn't show bolded in main inventory window.  Glitch?  Who knows.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I actually had this happen today.  I was demoing a skin/tattoo layer on my face.  It showed up on my face but didn't show as worn/bolded in my main inventory.  It did, however, show as worn in my Worn tab after a few seconds yet still didn't show bolded in main inventory window.  Glitch?  Who knows.

Oh thank god it isnt just me T . T

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.