Kauna Mens wear

JeromFranzic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whatever happened to the Kauna clothes? I didn't see them in the 1920s-1940s area at Time Portal. 

I sent a male alt to look for them... he was bummed. :( The Gabriel stuff is nice but he wants something with a vintage look... I can't send him much L$ right now soo... any ideas? Any other freebie or low cost ideas out there... otherwise I'll try to spare some L$ and have him tour some sales... maybe there's stuff from the Shop and Hop I could score for him.

6 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

That's been updated... 

OK dudes with tiny budgets, no excuses now! lol... 

Bloke on a Budget: Ten full mesh looks for just L$1 each: https://virtualbloke.com/archives/5352

Great you are using an example of the LOGO hud and explain how to set it up. It's the same for the female heads and very useful to explain to others how to use the hud. BTW, there is a box in each of the heads with SL UV and EVOX hairbases which needs to be unpacked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dorientje Woller said:

@JeromFranzic Must say, a lot of the stores you are mentioning are hard to find or even vanished. Although I managed to rob nearly Gabriel

Male test_001.jpg

That blog @JeromFranzicmentioned belongs to @Skell Dagger.  He used to post here quite a lot giving top notch info on how to update avatars and troubleshoot issues.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

@JeromFranzic Must say, a lot of the stores you are mentioning are hard to find or even vanished. Although I managed to rob nearly Gabriel

Male test_001.jpg

I've already sent the male alt I'm helping out to Gabriel... He's cool with it, still wants some vintage threads. He sports the free Legacy body.

My main male alt that I've posted photos of has the Kauna clothes. I should check his inventory and see if I can share them to the alt I'm working on now.

Edited by JeromFranzic
i edit soo much :P

16 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

I've already sent the male alt I'm helping out to Gabriel... He's cool with it, still wants some vintage threads. He sports the free Legacy body.

My main male alt that I've posted photos of has the Kauna clothes. I should check his inventory and see if I can share them to the alt I'm working on now.

I went with the names of the stores ... It wasn't clear that all came from one place.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.