Cursed Keys & MadPea

Faithless Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This week there was a  Hud based  game in a weekend sale. I had been considering buying a  membership to this store (I think it was 6000L) so I could play all the games. However, after trying the game I bought in the sale - I'm rethinking. 

I just couldn't get anywhere with it !! It was so frustrating and I'm wondering if all the games are similar to this? Was it reduced because it wasn't a good one? 

I don't want to say the name of the store (doesn't seem fair) but I'm pretty sure people can guess !

Anyone?

(ugh I cant change the title so Ive named the store sorry)

Edited by Faithless Babii

I work for MadPea and thank you for giving it a try! ^_^ If you're having a problem figuring out a game, feel free to join our group and you can ask for help from other peas there.  Also, about Unlimited, that gives you every item that comes out for that season (currently everything from October to December) not the games that have already been out.  If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out in world. ^_^

• Like 2

On 11/6/2023 at 10:57 PM, Faithless Babii said:

This week there was a  Hud based  game in a weekend sale. I had been considering buying a  membership to this store (I think it was 6000L) so I could play all the games. However, after trying the game I bought in the sale - I'm rethinking. 

I just couldn't get anywhere with it !! It was so frustrating and I'm wondering if all the games are similar to this? Was it reduced because it wasn't a good one? 

I don't want to say the name of the store (doesn't seem fair) but I'm pretty sure people can guess !

Anyone?

(ugh I cant change the title so Ive named the store sorry)

I used to play a lot of Madpea games. I remember very good ones. But that is years ago.
I tried the one you are talking about and had the same experience. Very frustating game and I felt like an idiot.
I am playing Eternal City and had to join the unlimited group with a fee of L$ 6.000,-....and now I wonder what is so unlimited about it....for another game I had to pay again L$ 1.000,-

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 7:00 PM, Xuxa Carnell said:

I work for MadPea and thank you for giving it a try! ^_^ If you're having a problem figuring out a game, feel free to join our group and you can ask for help from other peas there.  Also, about Unlimited, that gives you every item that comes out for that season (currently everything from October to December) not the games that have already been out.  If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out in world. ^_^

Thanks for responding - I did join the help group but after seeing a few people ask for help (about the cursed keys) they just got told to "not spoil the fun" ?

8 hours ago, Ina Fairport said:

I used to play a lot of Madpea games. I remember very good ones. But that is years ago.
I tried the one you are talking about and had the same experience. Very frustating game and I felt like an idiot.
I am playing Eternal City and had to join the unlimited group with a fee of L$ 6.000,-....and now I wonder what is so unlimited about it....for another game I had to pay again L$ 1.000,-

Yes ! I felt like an idiot - nothing made sense and I just kept wandering around not finding anything to help or do. It does seem very pricey and after my experience with Cursed keys I wont be buying the membership package thing

13 minutes ago, Faithless Babii said:

Thanks for responding - I did join the help group but after seeing a few people ask for help (about the cursed keys) they just got told to "not spoil the fun" ?

They don't want spoilers in the groupchat, that is understandable. Help has to be given in IM.

9 hours ago, Faithless Babii said:

Yes ! I felt like an idiot - nothing made sense and I just kept wandering around not finding anything to help or do. It does seem very pricey and after my experience with Cursed keys I wont be buying the membership package thing

I am playing the Eternal City game. Had to pay the expensive fee for the group but the game is nice.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.