How do you make your avatar unique?

bateliii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I love that your guy works out of Arkham. His character reminds me of the SL machinima series. I think it was called "The Cracked Mirror", but I can't find it with a Google search.

"The Blackened Mirror".  Sadly the website seems to be gone, although there is still a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theblackenedmirror

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ice Luv said:

"The Blackened Mirror".  Sadly the website seems to be gone, although there is still a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theblackenedmirror

Thanks!

Here's the YouTube channel for the series, in case anyone wants to watch it. It's actually pretty good.

The Blackened Mirror

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For many years I was mainly a human but still somehow made my look unique. I added scars and wrinkles, blemishes or under eye circles to make it different from the main, desired perfect look. More bellyfat, flat butt and a face that was not symmetrical etc. I also always liked having a strong nose 😊

But it never really felt right for me. I was roleplaying a Na'vi and decided to stay that way to see how it feels. With time I tweaked the shape to my liking as long as needed and now I love it.

There aren't any other people in SL who are mainly a Na'vi as I am so it's easy to be unique. But it definitely is possible while being a human as well 😊

IMG_20231107_205918.jpg

Edited by Sabrina Nebula
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.