Looking for a head shape like this. Any help appreciated :)

Kate Ayashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, back after a nearly year long break from griefers. Yay I think?

Anyway, Im hoping that someone might have a suggestion where I might find a head shape like this or as close to it as possible. I own several Lelutka heads (Ceylon, Kaya, Nova, Raven) and would buy another head if I need to get a basic shape or skin really close to this look.

The closest match I have found that looks something like the shape is at Wren's (for Ryn, called Rysa, image attached).

Any ideas or suggestions would be really helpful.

Also, is 7 Deadly Skins gone now?

image.jpeg.2446d7ee971c7f005654208668977e97.jpeg

image.jpeg.d016d6520ba04e244a43c1edca4c2b05.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome back!

I kinda think that head shape looks like the Baby Face from Genus, with the squarer cheeks and jaw. Anyone else think that? But be careful with that one as there are a lot of skins/shapes that will be younger looking that that picture you added.

Now I'll go hunting for skins and post later.

(And I love Wren's, you can't go wrong there. You'd need to edit the face shape though for Rysa to slightly widen the nose and mouth.)

Later edit ...

VendorTemplateMP.jpg.2a22b055fdf1618d4c90f7ee7f75b7ed.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 3

I agree that one of the Majer heads from Catwa could produce a face like that. Here are both versions just to compare.

CATWA HDPRO MajerEdged, & MajerSoft

The issue there will be finding skins that are made for HDPro (which is only a slight bit different from the old SLUV map). You could try 7 Deadly - they are still around. SLURL here. DeeTaleZ, Nuve, Amara Beauty, and The Skinnery may also still carry them.

And here's a Flickr gallery for HDPro skins that you can use to find stores that likely still carry them. As with everything, demo extensively.

You could also wait and see if Lelutka will release any free heads for Black Friday, which they've been doing for the past few years. You might be able to grab something new that way if you can't find a shape you like for what you have right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acadia Blackwood said:

Anyway, Im hoping that someone might have a suggestion where I might find a head shape like this or as close to it as possible. I own several Lelutka heads (Ceylon, Kaya, Nova, Raven) and would buy another head if I need to get a basic shape or skin really close to this look.

The closest match I have found that looks something like the shape is at Wren's (for Ryn, called Rysa, image attached).

Check out this shape, for Avalon

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Graceful-Curves-Natasha-Shape-Lel-Avalon/24545431

graceful_curves - advert - natashaMP.jpg

On 10/25/2023 at 4:11 PM, Acadia Blackwood said:

You might want to have a look at the newer LOGO heads.. They might have something  you are looking for.. Just make sure they are Evo X heads and not their older heads that haven't been updated yet..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You might want to have a look at the newer LOGO heads.. They might have something  you are looking for.. Just make sure they are Evo X heads and not their older heads that haven't been updated yet..

Those newer heads with the EVO X feature are marked LOGO X. Also, it's worth to check out Akeruka's AK-ADVX line, which are also and only EVO X heads.

• Like 1

I managed to get almost my look using a Leluka Nova head and a skin and shape from a place called Lara Hurley.

I want to better define my nasolabial folds (commonly called smile lines) and have been told places like Izzies and others have those as BoM addons, so any recommendations for those would be super appreciated! I am also working on the lips. The sliders for those I can't make work well but I am new to really editing a shape on my own and am getting there.

This is now me almost right! happy November everybody!!! 💖

image.thumb.jpeg.872e98eba4c79c50cd0b0d9c90351862.jpeg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.