My Linden Houseboat

roamanhands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi when I went to check out my new home all that was there was water. (Protected Land, Agathy (164, 81, 22) - Moderate) I didn't receive any e-mail  . My e-mail [redacted by moderator]. Thanks for your help,

Roamanhands , (Stephen E Martin)

Edited by Dyna Mole

4 answers to this question

• Moles

The spot you have identified is on the pier between two houseboat parcels. The one to the top (north) is yours, as you can verify by clicking About Land anywhere in the parcel and looking for the owner's name. The houseboat is on the left end (west) of the parcel, in the water. Walk down the pier to that end of the parcel and click on your House Controller to get a notecard describing all the features of the home (and other exciting things).

c38e4c816e0d25dc0ea6ba935b004c05.jpg

5d5d127009bbf348e1b1eeb0348697ac.png

BTW, pardon me for redacting your e-mail address from the post. You are of course free to share personal information if you wish, but including your RL contact information in a public forum  is usually ill-advised (unless you like getting strange messages from total strangers).

Edited by Dyna Mole
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, roamanhands said:

Hi when I went to check out my new home all that was there was water. (Protected Land, Agathy (164, 81, 22) - Moderate) I didn't receive any e-mail  . My e-mail [redacted by moderator]. Thanks for your help,

Roamanhands , (Stephen E Martin)

The problem, that's been adressed in the past for several times is that it's easy to confuse your parcel with the surrounding ones, because the landingpoints at nearly all LH parcels are in a not so well overthought spot. Nearly always you end in walls or floors, and in special Boats you are rezzing underwater and don't see your boat unless turning around and look for it.

When you'r new you'll wonder .. next time you'll know.
And a tip: when picking new homes, set your viewer to show parcelborders, it will show the bounderies of your new property.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.