Stores with Unisex, Gender Nonconforming, and Flat Chested Options

Arwyn Quandry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As a non-binary person with avatars which are the same, I sometimes struggle with finding things that will fit the bodies I use and the aesthetic I prefer. I'm sure others feel the same way or want to have a non-traditional look but don't know where to start. To help others pursuing similar looks, I've compiled a list of shops which sell clothing, skins, accessories, and body parts that might work for them.

I didn't list out which bodies each creates for because those lists get long and are always changing. You can assume most have releases for the most popular bodies of the moment like Maitreya Flat, Jake, Legacy, etc.

Brief definitions to understand what I mean by each term

Unisex: The same item is rigged for both traditionally male and female bodies

Flat: Items rigged for traditionally female bodies which use a flat chest mod like Maitreya Flat or V-Tech

Bulge: Bottoms rigged for traditionally female bodies which have a visible bulge in the crotch

Gender Nonconforming: An item not typically associated with the gender of the body it's rigged for, i.e. dresses rigged for Jake or Gianni

(This isn't the place to debate the definitions or what should be considered male or female. Make your own thread for that.)

If you have updates or suggestions of new places to add, please post them in the thread! Links to MP or in-world stores are appreciated. Thanks!

CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES

Artificial Hallucination
Multiple unisex and gender nonconforming items, including men's skirts and dresses

AsteroidBox
Goth-inspired unisex options for jackets and pants, some flat-chested tops available

BigBeautifulDoll
Flat-chested options for lingerie, latex, and corsets

Blimey
Majority of store seems to have flat-chested options

Boys to the Bone
Many unisex and gender nonconforming items, including men's dresses and bras

CLBlue
Nearly everything has a flat chest option, some include rarer fits like Reborn and Legacy V-Tech, and some bottoms include bulge options

eliavah
Several unisex styles, some flat-chested tops

Faida
Dresses and outfits with Maitreya Flat rigging available in many styles

Gabriel
Fair selection of unisex pieces, though gender options are purchased separately. Plenty of masc women's items

HYSTERIA
Recent offerings include gender nonconforming dresses and skirts

Insanya
A few different flat-chested options, some babygirl-style stuff

Krankhaus
Punk-styled flat-chested clothing

L'Emporio&PL
Some unisex rigged accessories like claws, bracers, and wraps

Moon Elixir x MUSE
Lingerie with flat chested options offered for nearly everything, bulge panties available

Pixicat
Most tops and dresses released in last few years have a flat chest option

The Secret Store
Tons of flat-chested tops, dresses, and bras, some bottoms with bulge options

Stories&Co.
Many older items offer flat chest options, current releases do not

Toksik
Tons of unisex outfits and a few flat chest tops

TwoSided
Older items are mostly unisex and gender nonconforming and many include flat options

Valentine
Made by the person behind V-Tech, everything they sell includes flat-chested, unisex, and/or bulge options.

V-Tech
Clothing items rigged for V-Tech chest mods, but most also include non-flat traditionally female bodies and bulge options.

-zk-
Numerous flat-chested dresses and tops

SKINS

Gloom
Unisex face and body skins with options to match to Velour

BODY PARTS

Anatomy
The Anatomy body can shift between very masc and flat-chested fem, and includes neck fittings for both male and female heads. Some creators are rigging traditionally female items for this body. Mod to add breasts is available from a third party.

Kupra
The Kupra Kups body offers a flat chest option, though support is low

Lelutka
Two unisex heads offered, River and Zo.

Maitreya
Offers a flat chest option which can be purchased separately from the body.

Maze
Sells a mod to add high heel feet to the Belleza Jake body

V-Tech
Creates flat chest mods for many popular female bodies, including Maitreya, Freya, Legacy, and Reborn.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Dolly Daydream newer items tend to include a Maitreya Flat option where they also provide a Maitreya Petite and imo her stuff is very nicely made. She went through and updated quite a lot of her older items for both Maitreya mods too but some items also have a V-Tech flat chest size.

In world store here

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Great idea!

Got some more to add to your list. I'll also include some stores that support Anatomy, since that body was adopted into the non-binary community pretty quickly.

HEADS

Akeruka - Flickr | Mainstore
The Pride head is unisex.

BeSpoke Caravan - Flickr | Mainstore
All of their fantasy, furry, and human heads (except the new Orc Bruiser) are unisex with male and female neck fits included. Skins include both male and female. Requests to add in unisex skins for Maitreya Flat/V-Tech were made and supported and may be coming at a later time.

Cryptid - Twitter (for WIPs) | Mainstore
Their horror heads are unisex and include male & female neck fits.

SKINS

alaskametro<3 - Flickr | Mainstore
Female and unisex skins. Boy chest V-Tech BOM addon layer sold separately (50L).

Alt3 - Flickr | Mainstore
Human and fantasy skins for Anatomy body. BOM chest shader layers for V-Tech, Kupra Kups Flat, and Kottr Teacups.

Amara Beauty - Flickr | Mainstore
Free "Small Tiddies" skin overlays could possibly work with flat chest mods as it tones down the shading. Matches their free body skins.

Enfer Sombre - Flickr | Mainstore
One skin line includes V-Tech skins.

Moth and Moon - Flickr | Mainstore
Human and fantasy Anatomy skins.

Velour - Flickr | Mainstore
Maitreya Flat BOM chest addons for Ipanema and Venus. V-Tech BOM chest addons for Legacy and Reborn in the Picasso line. Maitreya Picasso coming soon (for Lara X).

CLOTHES

Afterparty - Flickr | Mainstore
Male and female sizes included in some items. Some Maitreya Flat support.

Cubura - Flickr | Mainstore
Updating much of the store for Anatomy.

Hotdog - Flickr | Mainstore
Male and female sizes included for some outfits.

Malediction - Flickr | Mainstore
Male and female sizes included for some outfits. Anatomy body creator.

Mug - Flickr | Mainstore
Support for Maitreya Flat & V-Tech for Maitreya, Legacy, and Reborn. Body & occasional bulge options included in the HUD.

Red GirlFlickr | Mainstore
Some items/outfits include male and female sizes.

ACCESSORIES

Cazimi - Flickr | Mainstore
Anatomy size added to the base mesh nails (1L).

Cinphul - Flickr | Mainstore
Fantasy/horror shoes and accessories rigged for male and female sizes. One of the only stores I've found that supports Jake tiptoes by Maze. Use teleporter at landing point to navigate store.

Formanails - Flickr | Mainstore
Male department selling both base mesh nails for appliers and full mesh nails for Legacy M, Jake, and CZ Slim.

Quirky - Flickr | Mainstore
Nails and claws include male sizes (Anatomy and Legacy M).

RAWR - Flickr | Mainstore 
A few nails and rings include Legacy M.

THIS IS WRONG - Flickr | Mainstore
Body shines for Anatomy.

Veechi - Flickr | Mainstore
Male department selling nails for Jake, Kario, Legacy M, Davis, Geralt, Gianni, and Slink.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

For those who don't want a completely flat chest with the ebody reborn body: The Teacups addon from Kottr is great! You can make your chest really really small, like almost flat but not quite while still being able to enjoy the curvy feel of the reborn body. Stores like Soapberry, FACS, Vincue and a few others also have items for that specific addon.

Also: Legacy Perky with the Petite Addon which also fits a lot of Perky items so you don't even need clothes specifically rigged for this addon! 

Edit: I forgot about Technofolk which has a lot of unisex looking items for Legacy/Perky.

I'll also add a picture of my avi. 

Head: Lelutka Zo

Body: eBody Reborn

Chest: Teacups by Kottr

Sweater: Himitsu set by Soapberry

Picsart_23-09-26_06-40-53-038.jpg

Edited by Lxuli
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Arti's Fashion has flat options for nearly all their tops - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/215039

Phae Bodyworks for bulge-wear - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/178147

Arti's is also notable for rigging for a crazy, crazy number of bodies. Much respect for that, the fit always seems very good too.

Also everything I have seen from them is mod! Great creator.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.