Unable enter communication August 15, 2023

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

47 minutes ago, KentDavis Edman said:

I don't understand why. I am show you picture. https://imgur.com/QsiYvxN

I am not good english to explain you. Only show you my picture.

The blue bar? It just means that this certain thread has no new posts in over two years and suggests that you should think hard about resurrecting an old topic nobody is talking about anymore.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, KentDavis Edman said:

I don't understand why. I am show you picture. https://imgur.com/QsiYvxN

I am not good english to explain you. Only show you my picture.

Old threads can be wrong, because what was correct in Second Life 2 years ago, may not be correct today.

Creators may have left Second Life, people who made the thread do not post on the forums, the information is not actual.

The message is to inform you that the thread is old. It is better to make a new thread instead of continue an old thread.

• Like 2

Yes. Everybody gets that same text when they go to that link. It's still possible to reply there, but it is trying to warn you that it may not be the best idea, because the thread is so old. Usually, after that much time, it's better to instead start a new topic:

image.png.b1bf767f5215de24fdec8f3d4c6aee27.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KentDavis Edman said:

I still don't understand they text sentence. I am show you again that what Qie send link and you can see picture blue one. image.thumb.png.55e8a51126bd588f481d7f872b4103d4.png

The Blue is only to be informing  of it being so old of a topic.

In the Blue It is saying, The last time someone said anything  in that topic was 829 days ago.. It has no activity since that time..

They use this for many old topics, because the information could be so old that it isn't useful anymore..

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.