Asian Eyes Dilemma

SmidgenStar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have LeLUTKA Ryn, it's pretty good... but the eyes still weren't how I wanted them. So I got Warm Animations' eye deformer. It was a bit of a hassle, but I think I got them into a shape I'm more happy with. Unfortunately the way the eyes lay in the shape makes it so every time I look down in the slightest it exposes waaaay too much of the upper eye shadow. I've spent hours trying on different eyes, resizing, using mesh eyes, I can't get a decent balance. Does anyone at least know of any decent natural looking eyes that don't lean so heavily on that upper eye shading? 

EU3kC67.png

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SmidgenStar said:

So I have LeLUTKA Ryn, it's pretty good... but the eyes still weren't how I wanted them. So I got Warm Animations' eye deformer. It was a bit of a hassle, but I think I got them into a shape I'm more happy with. Unfortunately the way the eyes lay in the shape makes it so every time I look down in the slightest it exposes waaaay too much of the upper eye shadow. I've spent hours trying on different eyes, resizing, using mesh eyes, I can't get a decent balance. Does anyone at least know of any decent natural looking eyes that don't lean so heavily on that upper eye shading? 

EU3kC67.png

Try some of the older eyes at various eye stores like AviGlam and IKON.  I've noticed more recent eyes have much more shading near the top.  Older styles, not so much.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, SmidgenStar said:

If you can use BOM for the eyes my favorite Asian eyes are from an old store called MOPY.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/33513?search[category_id]=371&search[layout]=gallery&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[per_page]=96&search[sort]=released_at_desc&search[store_id]=33513

1 hour ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

Gloom has a set of eyes out for So Kawaii Sundays that have very little, if any, shadows in the upper portion of the eye. They have some of the whitest sclera I've seen in a while. 

Ooh going to take a look, thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.