Miffed Can not get in World

madelini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have had no joy the last couple of days trying to get in world. I have uninstalled Firestorm and reinstalled. Tried Singulatory and also Linden Second Life.

My account seems to be fine. I can log in and view my account with no issues. However, trying to get inworld is just not happen. Singulatory said I was forbidden!

And the attached image is what I receive with Firestorm and Linden SL.

Everything was fine 2 days ago when I popped on.

Just mifffed.

Maddie 

Screenshot 2023-07-16 103407.png

Turn off Vpn might be why you can't get in. I had a problem on my end and had to look it up but I had to turn off Vpn.  

Try to find a Nvidia if you are having a problem try to use an older version update like from 2021 or later but can still load your computer. 

Clean cache put turn the number down and also limit rate.  Also turn down grafics and things so when you log in to some where will work smooth. 

Also restart your compter also should work fine.  This from firestorm viewier.  Depending on what internet service you have put on the right conneciton and put lower number kbps. 

Log in to cyclops its a old rebake area non laggy help you load open your inventory let things load for a while refresh everything. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cyclops/128/128/6

turner 2.png

turner.png

turner3.png

tuner5.png

Edited by SweetHeartSandy
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.