Freckles help please

Red Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to have full freckles (see pic) but since I changed to Evox these no longer work andScreenshot_20230713_080507_Flickr.thumb.jpg.72a60ae88d85c0f6cb720251e13b37c4.jpg I have been unable to find anything similar. The ones I've found are just a sprinkling of freckles and don't cover the whole face. I'd really love my freckles back....does anyone know here I can find some, with matching body freckles, suitable for a redhead?

Thank you :) 

45 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

Thank you..I have the Izzies ones and they're just not enough coverage. I'll have a look at the Deetalez ones but they look like they may be too dark. Thanks again :)

Not sure my suggestion will be of help if the Izzie ones don't offer enough coverage. Still, here's my Avatar using Glam Affair skins. To name: It's Glam Affair - Rose with a matching body skin also from Glam Affair - that comes with an included Freckles Addon so the entire body is covered. The body i can't post here because... nudity - but I'd suggest trying the Glam Affair ones.

freckles.png.7eae24051cf10952e99f95abfff51a43.png

There is also the option of cooking your own.  Grab an EvoX UV mask to you 'puter, import it into something like GIMP (or that windows program I always forget. Photoblot or something), and paint your own freckles.  Then spend 10 Lindens to import it.  And Your freckles will be unique!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.