Need Help Creating an Older Women Mesh Avatar

Caroline Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Folks,

many thanks for all the advice. This is what I made out of your suggestions so far. Still, work in progress stp. Maybe the face is a lil too old
One problem I have is the neck between the Lelutka head and a new Belleza body. I can't find a suitable neck fader.

charly-hotel-bar_0121.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Hello Folks,

many thanks for all the advice. This is what I made out of your suggestions so far. Still, work in progress stp. Maybe the face is a lil too old
One problem I have is the neck between the Lelutka head and a new Belleza body. I can't find a suitable neck fader.

charly-hotel-bar_0121.png

2 layers (body & head layer separated) in the same tone? Apply first the body layer and then the head layer. If line still presists ... use a neck fade/neck layer in the same tone, most skin stores either included them with the skin or provide them separated (paid or for free). Remove/deactivate all material layers of the head and body. Also change your windlight/envirronment settings to CAWL, Default or Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim settings. 

9 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

2 layers (body & head layer separated) in the same tone? Apply first the body layer and then the head layer. If line still presists ... use a neck fade/neck layer in the same tone, most skin stores either included them with the skin or provide them separated (paid or for free). Remove/deactivate all material layers of the head and body. Also change your windlight/envirronment settings to CAWL, Default or Nam's Optimal Skin & Prim settings. 

The problem is, I can't get the head in the same tone as the body. I would love to use the tone of the body (Belleza Gen.X) in the head as well (Lelutka Zora).

I went to the Belleza store hoping to find an applier that applies the body skin to the head. Did not find one. 

Any Ideas?

2 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

The problem is, I can't get the head in the same tone as the body. I would love to use the tone of the body (Belleza Gen.X) in the head as well (Lelutka Zora).

I went to the Belleza store hoping to find an applier that applies the body skin to the head. Did not find one. 

Any Ideas?

Have you got the body layer with the same tone from that store that sells the head skin or is that included in the package. Does it that package then also includes a neck fade/necklayer ?

Where is the head skin from?  If it's from Poema, they do have matching body skins although not specifically for Belleza.  You could try one made for another body and it may fit well enough that most won't notice.  There are also add on layers that can often fix some mismatch around the toes and such.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.