Lost No Copy Items What To Do ?

gez12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Lost No -Copy items After Land Owner Restarted Sim And Dunno How To Retrieve Them Back Contacted Owner of lands she said she cant do a Rollback Cause cost $25 I dunno what to do now.  I Cant Submit A Ticket To SL Cause Dont Own The Land Itself Nor Estate Manager And Not A Scheduled Restart By Secondlife Themselves.  Looks Like I Lost The Items For Good

Edited by gez12

I am sorry to hear that. If the items are worth much for you, (like rares) can you pay the land owner 25 US so she can ask for a rollback?

It is always dangerous to have valuable no copy things out, when you do not own the land. If they are cheap gacha, you should just try to buy new ones.

18 minutes ago, gez12 said:

WRE is not responsible for lost items that might occur during or after your rental period

That's your answer.  If the rental company won't ask for a rollback, unfortunately, there's not another option to recovering your items.

• Like 1

1. Check your inventory->objects and your lost and found after a relog to see if they showed up there. Sometimes nolopy items magically return to inventory.

2. Contact the seller of the breedables and see if they can restore the lost items for you. I know kittycats can be restored cuz they keep a database... so maybe your breedables can be as well.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.