NON-Super Model Skins?

orinntintin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I joined SL not too-too long ago, and I gotta admit that I'm growing burned out on all the perfect, glassy, gorgeous skins I've seen around. They're all very lovely, don't get me wrong - but personally I'm craving something a little more... real, I suppose?

A week or so ago, I saw a skin while browsing the MP and didn't bookmark it, sadly. But I really wish I could find it now. It reminded me of a more middle eastern skin pigmentation, with some darker pigmentation under the eyes, and had some fine lines, a mole or two here or there.

Hopefully someone has some recommendations for a face skin that's a touch more down to earth? :') For LeLutka Evo X!

42 minutes ago, orinntintin said:

I joined SL not too-too long ago, and I gotta admit that I'm growing burned out on all the perfect, glassy, gorgeous skins I've seen around. They're all very lovely, don't get me wrong - but personally I'm craving something a little more... real, I suppose?

A week or so ago, I saw a skin while browsing the MP and didn't bookmark it, sadly. But I really wish I could find it now. It reminded me of a more middle eastern skin pigmentation, with some darker pigmentation under the eyes, and had some fine lines, a mole or two here or there.

Hopefully someone has some recommendations for a face skin that's a touch more down to earth? :') For LeLutka Evo X!

I think some (but not all) of the Deetalez skins would meet those criteria. ND/MD could be worth a look. Simple Bloom skins are definitely some to be demoing.

• Like 1

The OP can also pick up a body skin from any of the major shops even if it looks too perfect, then go to places like Izzies and Sessions to buy additional realistic BOM skin effects like veins, stretch marks, wrinkles, beauty spots, freckles, eye bags and shadows, etc. Also make sure if you're using a Lel EvoX head to go in and adjust your head skin to show pores and no shine, that helps as well.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.