found free clothes, but...... boxes? and lots is not there....

Lucindae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

O found some great free clothing using the market place, but where can I unpack te boxes? All areas I go to refuse to let me open them.

And I got lots and lots of clothes, but just a small part has been imported. Can SL only import a limited number of clothes and do you have to accept them first before you continue?

Thx for helping me!!

Just some advice from another newbie...careful with some of the public sandboxes. I have discovered some people testing out their recently purchased items on unsuspecting residents. Sometimes it is only an annoyance, but on occasion, you'll get caught in something and you'll have to teleport out to escape ( I got caught in a cage a couple of times). If the vendor lets you rez on the property, i'd do it.

Do people really not know about my place after two years being open? I guess not? 

I offer a place you can go and change clothes in your own cabin, hang out and relax outdoors, open boxes, and so on. It's about to celebrate its 2nd birthday in Second Life.

Look for Changing Rooms in Dallows. It's also in my Profile Picks. And it's free.

Most shops have a space set aside for rezzing items.

But if you can't find one - pretty much all of my land allows rezzing and has a return time ranging from 1 minute to 5 minutes. Go through my Picks and pick a spot that's low on traffic at that time (my newbie help zone tends to be laggy due to being inbwteen an infohub and a newbie club, but the others are all on fairly queit sims).

SerraKeto wrote:

omg, seriously? that is so cool. I wish I had known about something like that, but I hadn't even heard of it before. i will most definitely go there and check it out, thank you so much
:)

You're welcome to come there anytime. I pay the tier hoping people will use it. Once it's become of no interest it's time to close the thing and save my money.  ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.