ebody reborn mounds nips

vinnvixvinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello everyone~ got the reborn mounds recently and all of my bom enfer sombre nips areola (candy, momo, and a non named nips all from same store) is unpleasantly stretched at the bottom and sides. does anyone have good recommendations of realistic looking bom nips that the areola dies not stretch that bad after putting on on mounds? not the hd nips, just bom nips. i tried a few brands of big areola nips which is okay since the areola is big and don't see the stretching, but the nipples usually look somewhat like only a very tiny dot. thanks thanks

Velour has a bunch of different  ones that are Bom and in different textures and sizes, plus in the different sizes they still give you two more options of sizes in each pack..

So in a bigger nipple pack you can still use a smaller or larger version of that pack.

I don't know how they would look on mounds, but just in case you haven't tried those yet..

thank you so much ceka / janet - yes, demoed velour but it's not so natural looking (sorry). any worn bom nips will have stretched big areola and big nip i think because of stretching. the circular shape looks okay bit just everything is stretched bigger looking not proportionate (nips at size of my av eye). in mounds hud there is a option to make the nips smaller. after selecting smaller (looking more proportional), the areola is 'smudged' due to stretching again, no longer circular. that is where the headache starts 

19 hours ago, vinnvixvinn said:

thank you so much ceka / janet - yes, demoed velour but it's not so natural looking (sorry). any worn bom nips will have stretched big areola and big nip i think because of stretching. the circular shape looks okay bit just everything is stretched bigger looking not proportionate (nips at size of my av eye). in mounds hud there is a option to make the nips smaller. after selecting smaller (looking more proportional), the areola is 'smudged' due to stretching again, no longer circular. that is where the headache starts 

I would say the best place you will really find a lot of people that know is probably right in the eBODY Reborn Designers group.

You'll probably find more Mounds wearers in there than anywhere else.. That is if you haven't tried there already..

They have two groups, one for eBody and one for more reborn things.. eBODY Reborn Designers group, is the one you want for more Reborn related things.

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, nangraciel said:

Where to buy mounds breasts?

you can get those from Soapberry.. this is the slurl for their inworld store.. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shinigami/49/91/3

You may want to look at Reborns Waifu bewbies also.. Because the mounds are really not adjustable with the sliders.. where the Waifu are more natural and move with the sliders to change the size of, when editing your shape.. Also they move with physics as well ,which is nice..

you can get the Waifu's from the Reborn store.. which here is the slurl for there .. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/eBody/190/65/2002

I would demo both first and see which ones work best for you that you like the most..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.