There is limit on avi attachment....?

DarkUnicorN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes there is the limit and a good reason to really  look more towards some modifiable products than no-mod for some things..

You can get creative with some modifiable products and combine things to take up one attach point..

A good example would be, you have modifiable hair and a modifiable hat.. you can edit and combine those to use up one attach point if both are mod.

• Like 2

That limit has always been there, and it's not often I hear people talking about it as, generally speaking, you should very rarely cap out or even get close under normal circumstances. In circumstances where an outfit consists of several separate pieces (such as some armours and such are), you can do the link trick with any pieces that are both rigged and modifiable (you can technically do it with unrigged stuff too, but only if the objects are to be static in their relation - such as a hat and a pair of sunglasses). 

But I'd strongly recommend you look at your current outfit folder to see whether all the attachments you've got are necessary, as linked attachments still add their individual strains on rendering as well as their scripts (unless you descript them, which is easy enough to do if they're modifiable - just make a backup first!). 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Orwar said:

That limit has always been there, and it's not often I hear people talking about it as, generally speaking, you should very rarely cap out or even get close under normal circumstances. In circumstances where an outfit consists of several separate pieces (such as some armours and such are), you can do the link trick with any pieces that are both rigged and modifiable (you can technically do it with unrigged stuff too, but only if the objects are to be static in their relation - such as a hat and a pair of sunglasses). 

But I'd strongly recommend you look at your current outfit folder to see whether all the attachments you've got are necessary, as linked attachments still add their individual strains on rendering as well as their scripts (unless you descript them, which is easy enough to do if they're modifiable - just make a backup first!). 

Related: 

F312F81B-B796-4BCC-9EE4-188D9303E98B.png

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.