Real Estate

carrieanne755

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

18 answers to this question

You're going to end up spending the same amount of time you would have spent doing it yourself. Because when the "real estate agent" (me, just as an example) finds some places she thinks you might like, you'll have to go with her to check them out.

Unless you just want to give me your money, a list of must-haves and nice-to-haves, and carte blanche to buy a place and hand you the keys.

EDIT:

Oh...waterfront. That's pretty much an impossible task right now unless you have VERY deep pockets. I've been looking for a small unblocked waterland or waterfront Mainland parcel for a couple of weeks now with no luck.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, carrieanne755 said:

Ah. I was told the Real Estate agents know more about places available and good areas. I can look at properties no problem. But I spent all day at auction and didn’t find anything. 

You want a parcel in mainland or in private region and also what size.

• Like 1

Just now, carrieanne755 said:

ok! i wasn't sure if Private Estate Owners sold parcels. Thanks for letting me know! 

The process appears.the same often with you right clicking and 'buying' the parcel but your payments go to a landlord/resident.   Purchases on mainland can be made.directly from LL.through auctions or purchased from another resident.  Any tier payment over your free 1024 is.paid directly to LL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, carrieanne755 said:

ok! i wasn't sure if Private Estate Owners sold parcels. Thanks for letting me know! 

Keep in mind in order to purchase the land in Mainland you ll need to be upgrade from basic account and also buy the extra tier necessary.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.