RavenTheReaper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! So, here really soon, I am planning on coming back to second life, and for a second time, I am having to start completely over.  A lot of my old friends I had turned out to be toxic, and some of them completely stopped contacting me. So, I am again, looking for some new friends.

This time, there is a certain type of friend group I am looking for. 80s... 80s Hair Metal... I would love to become friends with anyone who loves 80s Hair Metal, and the 80s lifestyle. Please, please add me, or comment on here if you would like to be friends! 

On 11/10/2022 at 8:48 PM, RavenTheReaper said:

Hello everyone! So, here really soon, I am planning on coming back to second life, and for a second time, I am having to start completely over.  A lot of my old friends I had turned out to be toxic, and some of them completely stopped contacting me. So, I am again, looking for some new friends.

This time, there is a certain type of friend group I am looking for. 80s... 80s Hair Metal... I would love to become friends with anyone who loves 80s Hair Metal, and the 80s lifestyle. Please, please add me, or comment on here if you would like to be friends! 

Call me skeptical but I don't think you are going to find quality friends if your only requirement is being friends with people that love 80 Hair Metal.  That's like saying I only want to be friends with people that like blueberry muffins with chocolate frosting on top. Good luck though I doubt those people would be on the forum. I haven't seen any.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Call me skeptical but I don't think you are going to find quality friends if your only requirement is being friends with people that love 80 Hair Metal.  That's like saying I only want to be friends with people that like blueberry muffins with chocolate frosting on top. Good luck though I doubt those people would be on the forum. I haven't seen any.

As one that just happens to enjoy the 80s, including hair metal, I would like to know a bit more about the OP before making any offers. I tend to keep odd hours myself, and not sure if our respective schedules would be conducive to us crossing paths. 80s hair metal is indeed among my interests, but it's not my sole interest. What other music is the OP interested in? What else do you like to do? What hours do you generally keep? That's among the things we'd wish to know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 10:52 PM, belindacarson said:

Are you sure they're the "toxic" ones? That's become a byword for people passing the buck.

Yes, I am sure they were to toxic ones. I know, because I was the one that was around them. You don't know what I went through while I was dealing with their idiocy. Toxic was the word I used, because being around them was literally like living in a house filled with poisoning, toxic waste. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:12 PM, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

That's just a general interest and one of the ONLY ones I have. Everyone,,, and I mean EVERYONE I have met that loves modern day anime, modern music, basically anything of this era, has turned out to be cruel, self-centered people I don't want to associate with. 

35 minutes ago, RavenTheReaper said:

Yes, I am sure they were to toxic ones. I know, because I was the one that was around them. You don't know what I went through while I was dealing with their idiocy. Toxic was the word I used, because being around them was literally like living in a house filled with poisoning, toxic waste. 

That's just a general interest and one of the ONLY ones I have. Everyone,,, and I mean EVERYONE I have met that loves modern day anime, modern music, basically anything of this era, has turned out to be cruel, self-centered people I don't want to associate with. 

so, tl;dr you're frozen water and a chocolate confectionary.

so EVERYONE whio knew you is "toxic" and you're snowwhite.  Yeah I beleive you.

Real life suggestion: grow up.

A hopefully helpful hint - you may want to try a more positive sounding name if you wish to attract less toxic people. Try raising your own vibration and it will be easier to attract more positive people.

I spent the 80's out in the woods living off the grid, listening to folk music, and avoiding popular culture - so probably not the sort of person you are looking for :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.