If y not a bot

Teomi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

By the way, the SmoothDance is their Voodoo dance system which means they probably have the 'alt' detector enabled in it.   It's a system most decent region owners avoid like the plague.  

If Voodoo really works there, then for me and my husband very unpleasant memories are associated with this. We often went to different clubs to dance. We be new at the SL and did not know much yet.. We loved different music and different dance animations, live DJs. who greeted us with joy. we were frequenters of some clubs. In 2014-2015, familiar DJ as usual invited to join the party, we visited that club for the first time, I was suddenly banned in this club. The husband was not banned. They separated us, for us it was a real shock. When they started to figure it out. turned out to be their Voodoo system. and no one could do anything. Ovner even included me in the lists of her land, invited me personallyб  gave a teleport, but the Voodoo system stubbornly kicked me out. At that time, they also contacted the Voodoo office itself, they checked me there. they said everything is fine. But they could not change anything in the specific defense of that club. It was a very unpleasant experience for us as a couple.

Edited by Teomi

5 minutes ago, Teomi said:

If Voodoo really works there, then for me and my husband very unpleasant memories are associated with this. We often went to different clubs to dance. We be new at the SL and did not know much yet.. We loved different music and different dance animations, live DJs. who greeted us with joy. we were frequenters of some clubs. In 2014-2015, I was suddenly banned in one club. The husband was not banned. They separated us, for us it was a real shock. When they started to figure it out. turned out to be their Voodoo system. and no one could do anything. Ovner even included me in the lists of her land, invited me personallyб  gave a teleport, but the Voodoo system stubbornly kicked me out. At that time, they also contacted the Voodoo office itself, they checked me there. they said everything is fine. But they could not change anything in the specific defense of that club. It was a very unpleasant experience for us as a couple.

When I went there I did get kicked, but it was  by a different orb.. I had too high of scripts and prim count, so the orb sent me home  and said I could come back in three minutes after lowering my prim and script count..

I did that and went back and stood around for awhile, more than long enough to get scanned by voodoo if it was there..  I've been on the voodoo networked banlist since like 2011 or 12 something like.. The guy that made the product put us that were in a certain group in the network himself.. So if it's there I will get kicked home..  So I don't think it was voodoo that did that to you, because it would have said voodoo did that to you in your chat and it wouldn't have given you a blue drop down like it did..

It's more than likely what everyone else was saying it was.. Some guy that edited the drop down message from the orb he bought to say what he wanted it to say.. I went and looked at the product and the product lets the owner do that..

it was also the only product named that, that I could find on the market place..

It's a really old product  that has probably kicked more than just you for the same thing, more than likely because it is so out of date..

With so many places on the grid, Don't lose sleep or let this one get to you.. it happens to the best of us .. hehehehe

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been on the voodoo networked banlist since like 2011 or 12 something like.. The guy that made the product put us that were in a certain group in the network himself

I think we may have been redeemed at some point. I don't seem to get booted from Voodoo-plagued spots anymore. I thought there used to be a way to check but I don't seem to find that anymore (or maybe I have it confused with the other kind of bloodsucking).

Edited by Qie Niangao
caffeine deprivation
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Teomi said:

If Voodoo really works there, then for me and my husband very unpleasant memories are associated with this. We often went to different clubs to dance. We be new at the SL and did not know much yet.. We loved different music and different dance animations, live DJs. who greeted us with joy. we were frequenters of some clubs. In 2014-2015, familiar DJ as usual invited to join the party, we visited that club for the first time, I was suddenly banned in this club. The husband was not banned. They separated us, for us it was a real shock. When they started to figure it out. turned out to be their Voodoo system. and no one could do anything. Ovner even included me in the lists of her land, invited me personallyб  gave a teleport, but the Voodoo system stubbornly kicked me out. At that time, they also contacted the Voodoo office itself, they checked me there. they said everything is fine. But they could not change anything in the specific defense of that club. It was a very unpleasant experience for us as a couple.

You can actually now request to be taken off their ban list from their website.  But honestly, this place you went to had nothing going for it.  The only thing I noticed that might be a reason people go is the Crystal Craze game.  I saw quite a few of those lying around.  THAT might be the reason for all the 'security'.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.