Shops and clothes for TMP Legacy Classic (female)

MilkyMooncake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya everyone! Hope you're doing well~
Are there shops that specifically focus on high/good quality clothes for the TMP Legacy Classic body, or that at least have a decent selection?
I found very little in the marketplace, but maybe you know a better way to look for them.
TIA

7 hours ago, MilkyMooncake said:

Hiya everyone! Hope you're doing well~
Are there shops that specifically focus on high/good quality clothes for the TMP Legacy Classic body, or that at least have a decent selection?
I found very little in the marketplace, but maybe you know a better way to look for them.
TIA

This is a great store for inexpensive clothing.  Fatpacks for the price of what most stores charge for a single item.  Search oldest first and you'll find things for the TMP body.  Demo everything first though.

Second Life Marketplace

Look for this logo if you're looking for clothing for the original TMP body which is the free one being offered...

logo_TMP_2.jpg.8919c3a8b909cd9f103f980285fccde2.jpg

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as far as I know the TMP body is a totally different body than the Legacy although yes made by the same creators.  TMP has pretty much faded out as far as new clothing items are concerned but Legacy body clothing is all over the place.  When searching on MP when you put in key words do not use TMP in the search line,  I would just use Legacy if it is Legacy you are after.  

• Like 1

If you are specifically looking for clothes to fit the TMP Classic body type tmp NOT legacy in to the search box if you put just TMP you will get results for TMP & TMP Lagacy virtually no new clothes are being created for the "Classic" body. If you are using it because you are new to SL and/or need a cheap mesh body you would be much better off getting a Maitreya compatible body such as Lucybody Atennea (free via midnight mania), Maitreya is widely supported you won't have any problems finding clothes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

This is a great store for inexpensive clothing.  Fatpacks for the price of what most stores charge for a single item.  Search oldest first and you'll find things for the TMP body.  Demo everything first though.

Second Life Marketplace

Look for this logo if you're looking for clothing for the original TMP body which is the free one being offered...

logo_TMP_2.jpg.8919c3a8b909cd9f103f980285fccde2.jpg

Got it! Thank you very much!

12 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you are specifically looking for clothes to fit the TMP Classic body type tmp NOT legacy in to the search box if you put just TMP you will get results for TMP & TMP Lagacy virtually no new clothes are being created for the "Classic" body. If you are using it because you are new to SL and/or need a cheap mesh body you would be much better off getting a Maitreya compatible body such as Lucybody Atennea (free via midnight mania), Maitreya is widely supported you won't have any problems finding clothes

Ohhh I'll check the Lucybody Atennea too then, thank you!

Most new-ish clothes on mp for that body can be found by typing "meshbody" or "meshbody classic" in the search. I've heard it's required for newer designers who apply for legacy dev kit to release something for the free meshbody first. Some maitreya or legacy clothes may also fit (barely), but it's still not much, and lucybody is indeed easier to shop for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.