You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Christy Chattoway said:

I detached my LeLutka eyes not realizing that, that would delete them. I just bought the head. What can I do?

If your eyes aren't in your inventory or  else in the trashcan, no worries as long as you have your lelutka head box still in your inventory, inside of it, there's copy of all the items that are included in such head (Eyes ,teeth, elven ears, etc) you only must wear or add that box and a new folder with everything will go again into your inventory.

Edit to add. Worst case scenario; for whatever reason, your head or any of its components isn't in your inventory any more. In that case, you can get a re-delivery.

Edited by Amelia Mitchell
  • Like 3

What Amelia said is right, and if you don't know how to get redelivery you can find it at the store there's a sign on the wall you click that will open a webpage. Just so you know detaching the eyes doesn't delete them. It is the same as taking off any other item, they will still be there in your inventory where they were when you were wearing them. I don't want you to worry about that in the future. :)

• Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 7:55 AM, Christy Chattoway said:

I detached my LeLutka eyes not realizing that, that would delete them. I just bought the head. What can I do?

Aside from unboxing the pack again or getting a redelivery, which has already been addressed...

Detaching an item does not delete it. It will remain in your inventory, it just won't be highlighted any more and if your inventory is poorly organiised, it will be hard to find. The inventory panel has a search box and you can type in there "Lelutka.eyes"  (Note that they put a dot/period between the two words. Typing "Lelutka Eyes" will not find it. The search terms are not case-sensitive).    

As you are relatively new, I'll give you a very important piece of advice. I've been saying this to new people since 2006.

KEEP YOUR INVENTORY WELL ORGANISED.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Karl Herber said:

The inventory panel has a search box and you can type in there "Lelutka.eyes"  (Note that they put a dot/period between the two words. Typing "Lelutka Eyes" will not find it. The search terms are not case-sensitive).    

To add to this, it's also helpful to use "+" when searching your inventory. IE. Lelutka+eyes, Legacy+jeans, etc. I use that all of the time to search my huge inventory, because even with organization, it's much faster to get what I need.(of course, the terms I'm searching need to be in the object or file name somewhere, so it's not perfect, of course, but pretty useful.

• Like 2

Some designers name things so they can keep track of them in their design process. Often those names don't hep us in finding them. Being No-Mod we can't rename them. So, I will often make a folder within the designer's main folder, which I can name, and put those things in it.

Also, anything I have a hard time finding, like my searches are missing it, gets a folder named like my failed searches. The hope is next time my searches will find it.

• Like 1

What I do with things like my bodies and heads that I am going to have certain things like certain makeup and certain eye colors and so on or for any reason really..

I always make a modded folder at the top of my things i really value and change around a lot.. like a modded folder at the top of my lelutka folder, or a modded folder at the top of my mesh body folder..

Before I do anything to the head  I'll make a copy of the head or the eyes. then put them in the modded folder.. This way when I make an outfit folder I don't have to be changing my makeup each time I change from a folder with a different look..

Plus if anything goes wrong, I'll always have the originals sitting below ready to copy and put in the modded folder..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.