Need a shape for Legacy x Skyler!

Malzaggoth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Title says it all, I am looking to hire someone to make me a 8 1/2 - 9~ feet tall shape for this body and head combination, I can send you the shape I currently use so you can keep the head as is; as I just need it to reach that height for my Character! Message me in world if you are interested. 

Is it really that hard to tweak the sliders into something that looks like what you're after? 🤨

If you've maxxed out all the height changing sliders, you're going to have to rely on deformers, but those won't bulk up your avatar.

That would require actual different bulkier mesh.

9 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Is it really that hard to tweak the sliders into something that looks like what you're after? 🤨

If you've maxxed out all the height changing sliders, you're going to have to rely on deformers, but those won't bulk up your avatar.

That would require actual different bulkier mesh.

Yep! Honestly all that is too much headache for me, I'd rather just pay someone to do it for me as I'm not good with stuff like this. I appreciate you pointing that out, but the tallest I can get it is about 7ish feet, and I'd rather not spend money on deformers only to ***** it up. Thanks though!

1 hour ago, Malzaggoth said:

Yep! Honestly all that is too much headache for me, I'd rather just pay someone to do it for me as I'm not good with stuff like this. I appreciate you pointing that out, but the tallest I can get it is about 7ish feet, and I'd rather not spend money on deformers only to ***** it up. Thanks though!

No one else will be able to make it any taller either.  Deformer would be the only option.

Always work with a COPY of your shape.

There is a deformer on sale right now from Birth.

https://birthsl.wordpress.com/2022/07/28/birth-kinky-uber-60l-sale/

3 minutes ago, Malzaggoth said:

Thanks! But I'd rather just pay someone to do that for me. 

They can not do it for you.  Since it's against ToS to allow anyone else access to your account, you have to purchase and wear a deformer yourself.  The deformer doesn't permanently do anything to your avatar.  

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Avatar_deformation

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

They can not do it for you.  Since it's against ToS to allow anyone else access to your account, you have to purchase and wear a deformer yourself.  The deformer doesn't permanently do anything to your avatar.  

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Avatar_deformation

You're misunderstanding! I'd rather pay someone to make the shape for me, then send it to me. Thanks again for your knowledge but, not what I am looking for! I've gotten shapes made before, just need someone new to do it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.