Looking for male friend for positive activities

Kalegthepsionicist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guys, remember not everyone speaks with schoolhouse english here, he's not saying he only appears to be male, he says he's looking for guy friends so he can experience more of the real SL we keep telling him to try and explore without looking like he's trawling for ladies. I, for one, think this is wonderful, and any intelligent-enough person who puts as much into a friendship as they expect from one might even find a real, honest friend person here.

If I was a guy, I'd say hey, friend me, and I wouldn't even care if we agree on everything, because friends can have different opinions and still be friends.

We all had to start somewhere! Give the guy a chance.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 1:40 AM, PheebyKatz said:

Guys, remember not everyone speaks with schoolhouse english here, he's not saying he only appears to be male,

ehm ??

I only appear to be male.

and why I must appear tobe female ?

dont you read  this --

'insecure issue"

you think  I made up this ? LoL

what I write there is true. and the problem is you all think I made it😂

well sonce no guy reply me well I can assume my theory is true

most guy in SL just look for hookup avi hunter, cuddle and sex.

:D

sorry 😜

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist

Just now, cariboustag said:

There is lots of misunderstandings in this thread but even if there wasn't I feel like I'd still be confused.

let me explain again

I am looking male friend , it doesnt mattet if its gay but I dont do romance cuddle sex

you must ask me why?

because I dont want fight with my partner. it is tire bro lol

beside ireally not have interset slex but problem is sl dominate by sexy avi. so far sl is my afk place. just put my avi at home . now i want found friend, .

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

let me explain again

I am looking male friend , it doesnt mattet if its gay but I dont do romance cuddle sex

you must ask me why?

because I dont want fight with my partner. it is tire bro lol

beside ireally not have interset slex but problem is sl dominate by sexy avi. so far sl is my afk place. just put my avi at home . now i want found friend, .

No, I understood your original post, but I think you misunderstood Pheeby who was agreeing with you, that's what I meant.

I wasn't really asking why since I think I knew what you meant. You just wanna hang out with dudes and that's it, that's totally fine.

SL is very sex-dominated and AFK-focused, that's true.

You said most dudes are here for cuddles or sex, but I'm just here to make stuff and create things. But I'm not really much of a talkative person, so I'm probably not a good fit for your new male friend.

There's someone out there, I'm sure. Most people don't use the forums, though. Like 90% of SL users don't even go here.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, cariboustag said:

There is lots of misunderstandings in this thread but even if there wasn't I feel like I'd still be confused.

It's a great mental challenge not to simply throw my hands up in the air and give up sometimes. Fortunately, I like being mentally challenged.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.