Best breast deformers?

SorachaNicEoghain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How are you looking to deform your breasts? Which natural look are you going for - perky, heavy, motherly...? There's all sorts and it depends on which body you're using too, you won't get a clear answer with this little info about what you have and what you want.

13 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

How are you looking to deform your breasts? Which natural look are you going for - perky, heavy, motherly...? There's all sorts and it depends on which body you're using too, you won't get a clear answer with this little info about what you have and what you want.

Normal looking breasts as opposed to the pin up model pointers I've got now 😜. Is there a popular brand? Which one is most common?

Edited by SorachaNicEoghain

Sadly the ones I like are all quite expensive.

The Avatar clinic one has the better deal, as it has a lot of settings for L$100 cheaper than Eredita's. If you use the subtler settings it makes your boobs look really natural! I loved the look but haven't committed to buying the real thing. It's L$399, but do try out the demo!

Edited by Nightingalia
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SorachaNicEoghain said:

Normal looking breasts as opposed to the pin up model pointers I've got now 😜. Is there a popular brand? Which one is most common?

You might go for something like SKNK's BoobAdjust for a variety of options in HUD form. There is a demo in world if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1

I use this one and honestly it's great. It was L$100 when I bought it but they've recently dropped their prices of everything to $10.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Natural-Breast-Enhancer-Deformers/14352641

There are 40 options in the pack; the higher numbers are a bit extreme and you'll probably not need them; The numbers are a bit confusing; each deformer is numbered from "0-1" to "3-10".  The second number is the amount of lowering. For the first number, 0 pushes the cleavage together a bit, 1 keeps it the same, 2 and 3 separate them.

Result with Maitreya using 1-4: 

52217911096_12b9776efb_b.jpg

• Like 2

I use a thing called [Botched] - Breast & Nips Rotaton Hud

I don't have to wear deformers but they have deformer packs that work with the hud..

It's a bit pricey at 500L$  But it's nice to just click the hud and play around with the different settings..

They have a lite version that comes in their breast deformer demo packs on the MP to give an idea of what it does.

it's a 1L$ demo that  shows maybe at most a 1/4 of what it can really do. 

This is the one I use.  [Botched] Breast Enhancer

This is the demo I used to get an idea of how the hud worked. [Botched] Breast Deformers - Pack A DEMO

They have different packs in their MP, but I just use the hud on it's own..

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 7:10 PM, Jennifer Boyle said:

I use the breast deformer that is built into the The V Bento HUD, and I like it a lot.

For ages I just ignored this part of the V HUD. 😳 It works perfectly! (For me anyway!)  Thanks for mentioning it Jennifer! 😉

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.