Lip Shaper/Deformer

Anne Forbes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A lot going on to create this exact lip shape, hopefully the following helps in terms of just how many ways the mouth can be shaped

• Shape of the mesh itself , so first identify the head. Lip shape is one of the defining features of any given mesh head.
  • Lipstick is painted quite heavily outside the lines of the lips, so you'll need to ID the lipstick
  • Mouth is parted, so animation of the head is a factor
  • Slider settings for the shape

Edited by missyrideout
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They probably used Lelutka's Axis Hud.. The picture you posted even looks like it was taken at the Lelutka store.

You can do all kinds of tweaks to your face with that.. it will work with any mesh head I believe.. I've used it with my genus before and worked fine.

I don't think it's on the MP but it might be.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They probably used Lelutka's Axis Hud.. The picture you posted even looks like it was taken at the Lelutka store.

You can do all kinds of tweaks to your face with that.. it will work with any mesh head I believe.. I've used it with my genus before and worked fine.

18 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Thanks! I had no idea that this existed.

Edited by Jennifer Boyle
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Should it work OK for male heads also?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Should it work OK for male heads also?

Ya, I believe in the hud, there is even a design which you can change the look of the hud to show a males head instead of a females.. I believe Lelutka has males heads as well..

I would demo it, just to see how well it works first. Especially if it's not a lelutka male head.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.