Breast Deformation

Sensuali Abonwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been experiencing something, and I've been trying to track down the actual issue. 

Basically, certain animations force my mesh bodies breasts to become perky. Pushing them in together and up. This happens to the majority of all my mesh bodies I try. 

Has anyone else ever have this issue? I have found, using an animation HUD that doesn't include dances seems to keep it from happening. But regardless, if I go to dance the breasts deform. 

Any given attachment might include a deformer or animation to do that, at which point it won't matter what body you're wearing. You can reset your avatar's animations and shape via right-clicking yourself and selecting appearance > reset > skel & anim. 

If it keeps happening, start detaching stuff until you figure out what's causing it. 

On 6/19/2022 at 6:57 PM, Sensuali Abonwood said:

I've been experiencing something, and I've been trying to track down the actual issue. 

Basically, certain animations force my mesh bodies breasts to become perky. Pushing them in together and up. This happens to the majority of all my mesh bodies I try. 

Has anyone else ever have this issue? I have found, using an animation HUD that doesn't include dances seems to keep it from happening. But regardless, if I go to dance the breasts deform. 

I sometimes get this (they often go sideways) and it seems to be always the physics to blame. Detaching and reattaching the physics always fixes it, as does doing a skeleton un-deform.

I'm guessing your preferred physics has more up-and-down bounce and mine has more side-to-side sway.

Edited by Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.