Any tips on getting.nanite systems skins to work on evox heads

Sukii Allure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you're in firestorm viewer, use the Now Wearing option.. It's much easier to see everything you have on, than the worn tab.. sometimes in worn tab you have to open a zillion folders to find things..

You can get to Now Wearing by right clicking on your avatar and choosing Appearance, then Edit Outfit, then at the top of that window click the arrow that say's Edit Outfit Part's.

You should be in, Now Wearing section..

You can also get there by choosing Avatar, from the menu in the upper left corner of your viewer.. Just click that and scroll down to Now Wearing.. It will show everything you are wearing.

You can also see the complexity of each of your attachments in that window as well.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

If you're in firestorm viewer, use the Now Wearing option.. It's much easier to see everything you have on, than the worn tab.. sometimes in worn tab you have to open a zillion folders to find things..

You can get to Now Wearing by right clicking on your avatar and choosing Appearance, then Edit Outfit, then at the top of that window click the arrow that say's Edit Outfit Part's.

You should be in, Now Wearing section..

You can also get there by choosing Avatar, from the menu in the upper left corner of your viewer.. Just click that and scroll down to Now Wearing.. It will show everything you are wearing.

You can also see the complexity of each of your attachments in that window as well.

I always use the Current Outfit folder from Inventory.  I just got in the habit of doing that because it's easier to Go To original if I want the HUD for something I'm wearing  that I want to change the color of.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I always use the Current Outfit folder from Inventory.  I just got in the habit of doing that because it's easier to Go To original if I want the HUD for something I'm wearing  that I want to change the color of.

Ya if I'm already in my inventory I'll do that and go to my outfit.

If it's something that I just want to switch out, I'll go to now wearing and choose show original and it'll pop my inventory open to that spot.

A lot just depends on what I'm doing really as to which one I'm using.

If I'm in my inventory, I usually have two inventory windows going at the same time.. A lot of the time I'll do things on the fly.. hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.