Jump to content

Any tips on getting.nanite systems skins to work on evox heads


Sukii Allure
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

AFAIK, all Lelutka heads have the option to turn from EvoX to Evo using the HUD.  On the Head tab, click Evo and see if the skin works.  Not the Origin line but the Gaia head should have the option.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

AFAIK, all Lelutka heads have the option to turn from EvoX to Evo using the HUD.  On the Head tab, click Evo and see if the skin works.  Not the Origin line but the Gaia head should have the option.

I saw that option but I don't know what to do next to try and get the skin to move up the neck 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Jaenapool said:

I have bom.turned on in my lara HUD. I don't know where to find it in the lelutka one?

There isn't a BOM option in the lelutka hud for skins, only for the eyes..

It will show that in the notecard under, what is Evo x

I'll paste the line from the note card.

We have entirely removed the Applier option for skins as with Bakes on Mesh and the stacking option it provides; we don't see the point of cluttering your Second Life experience with additional scripts. You will still be able to create and wear materials for the heads via Appliers as an up-to-date Linden Lab did not offer us the material option for Bakes on Mesh. Furthermore, we kept ALL HD LAYERS (Brow, Eyeshadow, and Lip) so you can continue to enjoy all the beautiful content created, no matter if you are in Classic or Evo X mode.

 

 

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jaenapool said:

I saw that option but I don't know what to do next to try and get the skin to move up the neck 

Make sure you are not wearing a hairbase and then try switching back and forth from evo to Evo x and see if that helps.. It could be your hairbase that is throwing things off.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Make sure you are not wearing a hairbase and then try switching back and forth from evo to Evo x and see if that helps.. It could be your hairbase that is throwing things off.

No hair base. So I guess I'm just sol. Then back to the marketplace for a good cybernetics skin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jaenapool said:

No hair base. So I guess I'm just sol. Then back to the marketplace for a good cybernetics skin

just post the skin you have so we can try  it out and see if we can get it going for you.. they must have a demo for it..

We'll get you going one way or another..:)

it's that or it's not a skin that works on an evo or evo x mesh head.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

just post the skin you have so we can try  it out and see if we can get it going for you.. they must have a demo for it..

We'll get you going one way or another..:)

it's that or it's not a skin that works on an evo or evo x mesh head.

Skin is the Nanite systems Metalloplastic phase captura i found it in world, and  the  screenshot  image.thumb.png.e8c459cbb722e1380d5d7dca2b12eb4f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jaenapool said:

Skin is the Nanite systems Metalloplastic phase captura i found it in world, and  the  screenshot  image.thumb.png.e8c459cbb722e1380d5d7dca2b12eb4f.png

The store only has appliers skins on the MP.  If this one is similar, appliers won't work on that particular mesh head.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Jaenapool said:

Skin is the Nanite systems Metalloplastic phase captura i found it in world, and  the  screenshot  image.thumb.png.e8c459cbb722e1380d5d7dca2b12eb4f.png

I picked up a demo inworld and it appears to be a full body system skin.  It looks like you're wearing other tattoo layers on the head; skin, makeup, ears. Take those off and your Captura skin should show through.

If you face looks funky like this:

image.png.17c06e93e2ee8cf22f56288c9391b91b.png

 

...click the Evo button and you should be looking alright:

image.png.2838c23cfe900d7ada5a754372ba70c3.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I picked up a demo inworld and it appears to be a full body system skin.  It looks like you're wearing other tattoo layers on the head; skin, makeup, ears. Take those off and your Captura skin should show through.

If you face looks funky like this:

image.png.17c06e93e2ee8cf22f56288c9391b91b.png

 

...click the Evo button and you should be looking alright:

image.png.2838c23cfe900d7ada5a754372ba70c3.png

so i cant wear those things?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jaenapool said:

so i cant wear those things?

 

It's just your human head skin that is obscuring the head part of the Nanite skin. You can wear lipstick, eye shadows, and other cosmetics on top of it. Just not your human skin. I was suggesting removing all tattoo layers at first to eliminate the chances of something blocking the view.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It's just your human head skin that is obscuring the head part of the Nanite skin. You can wear lipstick, eye shadows, and other cosmetics on top of it. Just not your human skin.

To add to that...since you're in Evo mode now, lipstick and eyeshadow can still be used as appliers whether Evo or EvoX.  Any BOM makeup/hairbases will have to be specific to Evo and NOT EvoX.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It's just your human head skin that is obscuring the head part of the Nanite skin. You can wear lipstick, eye shadows, and other cosmetics on top of it. Just not your human skin. I was suggesting removing all tattoo layers at first to eliminate the chances of something blocking the view.

I couldn't figure out how to do this so I guess my skin is just stuck like this thanks for trying to help me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jaenapool said:

I couldn't figure out how to do this so I guess my skin is just stuck like this thanks for trying to help me. 

Go to your Worn tab in your Inventory window. It should show everything you have on.

Mine looks like this (yours would differ, of course):

image.png.eecef853158f993560d5aee835702f2f.png

 

Look for the tattoo layer labeled something like 'skin'. It's symbolized by the red/pink squiggle line icon.

Right-click on it and choose 'take off'

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Go to your Worn tab in your Inventory window. It should show everything you have on.

Mine looks like this (yours would differ, of course):

image.png.eecef853158f993560d5aee835702f2f.png

 

Look for the tattoo layer labeled something like 'skin'. It's symbolized by the red/pink squiggle line icon.

Right-click on it and choose 'take off'

 

 

I tried that I didn't have anything like that I could find 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...