You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi jerom

I am an avid builder myself, and I also tend to be alone a great deal. Socializing is really why I came to SL in the first place, so I would love to hang out some time. 

I was at Euphoria Falls just now, and I love your work. Let me know if you give a guided tour some time 🙂 

(Here's a thread I made the other day, to find other builder friends).

7 hours ago, Livi Littlepaws said:

Hi jerom

I am an avid builder myself, and I also tend to be alone a great deal. Socializing is really why I came to SL in the first place, so I would love to hang out some time. 

I was at Euphoria Falls just now, and I love your work. Let me know if you give a guided tour some time 🙂 

(Here's a thread I made the other day, to find other builder friends).

Hi Livi, thanks for reaching out! Great to connect. I am happy to give you a guided tour anytime! I read your post and totally agree, building can be lonely at times. Feel free to come to Euphoria falls anytime and if I am online we can catch up! I think we share similar feelings about the impact building has. For me it is such a wonderful connection to my imagination. I call it my therapy. Just as expensive as therapy sessions! hahaha. Also feel free to add me as a friend @juliettrose 

xo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.