ISO: Friends to build with

Livi Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey the people!

I am an avid (although not a good) builder in SL and I love to be creative in the sandboxes. However, one thing I have noticed is, that I really enjoy if other people are around and we can chat while building, help out each other, stuff like that. But it is not easy to find other social builders, in my experience. 

Of course it will be a slow conversation at times, when you are in the flow, but I would love to have a few friends or even a group with people who will meet in the same place and build while also hanging out. 

So if you also love to build and be social, I would love to get in touch and hang out in the sandboxes. I build both mesh (only started) and prim work, and I do a lot of texture creation. I love to get feedback when I work on something - and equally love to give feedback if you desire, or just need a second pair of eyes on a design decision or similar 🙂 

A little about me. I have been around in SL for a long time. I never really got good at building, but I love the creative part of it. I don't care if you are a boy or girl or something else or inbetween. Age (both RL and resident age) is also irrelevant, as long as you are a kind person!

Feel free to reach out (Same username as here, Livi Littlepaws) :) 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.